GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!

Where did you find that post, or did you make it up? It sounds more like Anotero being facetious... ya know, like, Trump bad, Orange Man make me mad!

4239 pages on a virus that emanated from Wuhan China, and one of the main participants in this thread never wrote ANYTHING negative about China?

I'm the only proud American Nationalist that finds that a bit strange???

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
WRONG. Your failure to understand simple economics is bewildering for somebody who thinks so highly of their own understanding of the world.

TARP is what saved American workers from even more massive job losses. A collapse of the US financial system would have lead to a collapse of the US economy. People who say otherwise are simply clueless or so caught up so much in their own make-believe world of political dogma that they can't grasp reality.
Ok tell everyone at AC Delco how they were saved by tarp. All those degrees only delude your perception of reality.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
*Anotero frantically checking with his Chinese handlers to see if he's permitted to write something even mildly critical of the CCP.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
A regular working class American doesn't give two shits about your pompous use of the term "US economy." What he does give a shit about is why the hell his standard of living went down, yet the government was bailing out banks and not the workers. For all the workers care, you can shove "ThE EcOnOmY" where the light don't shine.
This, 100%. Bernake compromised the global cash reserve to make sure his friends and cronies didn't suffer. Meanwhile, people who were told they could afford homes and couldn't went into foreclosure, homelessness went up. The current housing crisis is directly related to the disastrous policies that were enacted. The lack of demand (from 2008-2016) caused builders to stop building, and therefore ordering, new materials. Interest rates were kept artificially low, and then lowered again in response to the pandemic to try and make up for the extra cash flow, which then led to a skyrocketing demand with no supply. Now rents are up, and the housing market is helping to drive inflation. But yeah, Bernake was a genius.

npace

Autocross Champion
Noticed that you STILL haven't written anything negative about China. It's funny, China actually has to pay a literal army of social media people that post positive things about the CCP and President Xi. A bit like Russia Trolls, but on a much more massive scale. Your criticism of America and American Govt and unwillingness to criticize China, or China's bff Russia is more than a bit curious.

You've written nice things about Musk, but then again, China loves Musk. You complain about redistribution of wealth, but China is LITERALLY a communist society that has sprinklings of capitalism, but most everything is still ultimately owned by the state. I mean, China just seems like such an easy target for so many of things you claim to hate, yet, you refuse to write so much as a harsh word about your hero, President Xi.

Here's a good test for you. Chinese Nationals will never say a negative word about labor (ie - concentration) camps of Uighurs in Xinxiang that are being treated like slaves. Any American with their head screwed on straight should oppose that. You oppose what China is doing to the Uighurs in Xinxiang, right????
Except Disney. They call DeSantis a fascist while openly praising the Chinese government.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Ok tell everyone at AC Delco how they were saved by tarp. All those degrees only delude your perception of reality.
You're changing the subject at this point (of course not every company was saved by TARP, don't be ridiculous).

I've moved on to Anotero either being a secret Chinese spy, or a paid "wumao."

50 Cent Party, 50 Cent Army and wumao (/ˈwuːmaʊ/ WOO-mow) are terms for Internet commentators who are hired by the authorities of the People's Republic of China to manipulate public opinion and disseminate disinformation to the benefit of the governing Chinese Communist Party (CCP).[1][2][3][4][5] It was created during the early phases of the Internet's rollout to the wider public in China.

The name is derived from the allegation that such commentators are paid RMB¥0.50 for every post.[6][7][8] These commentators create comments or articles on popular Chinese social media networks that are intended to derail discussions which are critical of the CCP, promoting narratives that serve the government's interests and insulting or spreading misinformation about political opponents of the Chinese government, both domestic and abroad.[9][10][11] Some of these commentators have labeled themselves ziganwu (Chinese: 自干五, short for 自带干粮的五毛, lit. 'wumao who bring their own dry rations'), claiming they are not paid by authorities and express their support for the Chinese government out of their own volition.
[12]

uberdot

Autocross Champion
The Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act was ultimately blocked by which party? 🤔

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I wish the Golmk7 forum was so important Chinese agents were infiltrating it. There must be some ancient aphrodisiac sex magic in @jay745 finger the commies are trying to procure.

Last edited:

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Except Disney. They call DeSantis a fascist while openly praising the Chinese government.
Let's focus on Anotero for a second here. You're all giving him a pass. I'm dead serious, here. I want to see him type something negative about China and admit that china has concentration camps of Uighurs in Xinxiang. If you ever challenge a Chinese troll on the internet, they'll NEVER write anything bad about the CCP or acknowledge what Xi is doing to the Uighurs.

As far as Disney, sure they say nice things about China! They're an American entertainment company that has their Dinsneyland theme park in Shanghai, lmfao! Of course they won't say anything negative about China!!!! Duh! Anotero isn't Disney the last time I checked.

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
You're changing the subject at this point (of course not every company was saved by TARP, don't be ridiculous).

I've moved on to Anotero either being a secret Chinese spy, or a paid "wumao."

50 Cent Party, 50 Cent Army and wumao (/ˈwuːmaʊ/ WOO-mow) are terms for Internet commentators who are hired by the authorities of the People's Republic of China to manipulate public opinion and disseminate disinformation to the benefit of the governing Chinese Communist Party (CCP).[1][2][3][4][5] It was created during the early phases of the Internet's rollout to the wider public in China.

The name is derived from the allegation that such commentators are paid RMB¥0.50 for every post.[6][7][8] These commentators create comments or articles on popular Chinese social media networks that are intended to derail discussions which are critical of the CCP, promoting narratives that serve the government's interests and insulting or spreading misinformation about political opponents of the Chinese government, both domestic and abroad.[9][10][11] Some of these commentators have labeled themselves ziganwu (Chinese: 自干五, short for 自带干粮的五毛, lit. 'wumao who bring their own dry rations'), claiming they are not paid by authorities and express their support for the Chinese government out of their own volition.
[12]
Actually that is part of the subject as you try
to deflect. Tarp was politics as usual and did nothing other than to continue bailouts of those too big to fail.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
I wish the Golmk7 forum was so important Chinese agents were infiltrating it. There must be some ancient aphrodisiac sex magic in Jay’s finger the commies are trying to procure.
Don't be foolish. This thread has 15M views. They get involved on YouTube channels that have a few hundred comments.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Actually that is part of the subject as you try
to deflect. Tarp was politics as usual and did nothing other than to continue bailouts of those too big to fail.
What, are you Antero's sock account or something? Why are you trying to change the subject? I'm not answering any questions until I get confirmation that Anotero isn't a secret Chinese internet troll.

Still waiting....

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Let's focus on Anotero for a second here. You're all giving him a pass. I'm dead serious, here. I want to see him type something negative about China and admit that china has concentration camps of Uighurs in Xinxiang. If you ever challenge a Chinese troll on the internet, they'll NEVER write anything bad about the CCP or acknowledge what Xi is doing to the Uighurs.

As far as Disney, sure they say nice things about China! They're an American entertainment company that has their Dinsneyland theme park in Shanhai, lmfao! Of course they won't say anything negative about China!!!! Duh! Anotero isn't Disney the last time I checked.
You’re the one who showed up out of nowhere acting like you have the biggest vagina in cell block A. What’s your deal?

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
You’re the one who showed up out of nowhere acting like you have the biggest vagina in cell block A. What’s your deal?
I'm sorry that I love my country. Anotero trashes America every day. Do you not love your country? I'm happy to say negative crap about China, Xi, Russia, and Putin. Don't you ever ask yourself why Anotero doesn't write ANYTHING negative about Russia/China (two of our enemies) - ever???

So, I guess being an American patriot makes you a vagina, right? Quit changing the subject. Why won't Anotero respond? He has an answer for everything else.