GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
A complicit media only tends to highlight certain shootings that fit their gun problem narrative and not these sympathy cases who go out and kill immediately on release.
A weaponized media.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
663E3D3F-06EF-4C17-B3FE-33ACADC4C00D.jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
The prez's job is not to handle inflation, rising prices on everything, or energy security. He's busy taking a nap.
I thought his main job now was putting horny boys in your daughter’s locker room and having their teachers secretly educate them about what their kinks should be—Since he already accomplished the former one of destroying our energy sector, that is.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I thought his main job now was putting horny boys in your daughter’s locker room and having their teachers secretly educate them about what their kinks should be—Since he already accomplished the former one of destroying our energy sector, that is.
Yeah, i forgot about that one. Biden 2024 FTW!

zrickety

The Fixer
The prez's job is not to handle inflation, rising prices on everything, or energy security. He's busy taking a nap.
You forgot Mr. Responsibility's biggest excuse, Russia Russia.

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Well, he definitely ordered the killings of more people than Bush ever dreamed of, including American citizens. And somehow he was given the Nobel Peace Prize... thereby negating any prestige the award once had. He expanded the drone program, extraordinary renditions, and the corporatization of main street. But "liberals" love him because he has a (D) next to his name. Morons.
He was also the leader of ISIS. And his best friend John McCain.

npace

Autocross Champion
I've always thought Jimmy Kimmel an idiot. Now he thinks he can tell the President what to do in an interview. He literally complained about Republicans going "too far right". Look at your own party, the "party of science" who can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. The party that thinks grooming children by using drag shows is acceptable. Fu**ing dumb ass.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I've always thought Jimmy Kimmel an idiot. Now he thinks he can tell the President what to do in an interview. He literally complained about Republicans going "too far right". Look at your own party, the "party of science" who can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. The party that thinks grooming children by using drag shows is acceptable. Fu**ing dumb ass.
They're not dumb. They've been working on this assault to common sense for decades. They really believe in this crap.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Just a regular ukie resident with a swastika tattoo across his whole upper arm. Zoom in or look at the photo in the slideshow to the Reuters arricle. Slide 4.

3215324_900.jpg

Last edited: