GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
The c8 is supposed to be crazy good. And the demon’s 1/4 mile prowess is uncanny. Then there’s the second gen viper.

I dunno jay.....

Price per HP it's hard to beat American car's. Mustang, Camaro, Charger/Challenger are all great options.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
The c8 is supposed to be crazy good. And the demon’s 1/4 mile prowess is uncanny. Then there’s the second gen viper.

I dunno jay.....
Corvettes are awesome on a track no doubt. I just don't like em. Demon's lol if going straight is your thing I guess...They can't stop or turn, I'd own a demon on a road course.. Same with vipers, meh

zrickety

The Fixer
Cool. Prove it. Prove that witness is telling the truth.
Pretty sure pictures of these ballots will surface sooner or later. I obviously don't have them. I report the news, I don't make it up like CNN.

zrickety

The Fixer
I would take a new Shelby Mustang if I won it, that's as far as my muscle car itch goes.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
I’m not saying I favor them. I’m just not wanting to take away from them.

a 2006 LS7 vette is anything but slow sir
Pffft...I was eating 06 Vettes at VIR with my 2010 GTI.
Edit- K04 for the record.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Corvettes are awesome on a track no doubt. I just don't like em. Demon's lol if going straight is your thing I guess...They can't stop or turn, I'd own a demon on a road course.. Same with vipers, meh
Demons stop well too. But yeah they’re purposely built for the 1/4. Second gen vipers with the right driver can be very successful on track. Especially the act’s.

we have good cars here too. Just didn’t want to take away from them.

I track too. Here at high plains in CO

zrickety

The Fixer
The new gen Mustangs and Camaro's are neither of those things.
I like the Camaro SS, don't get me wrong. But they are knocking on 4,000 lbs.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Price per HP it's hard to beat American car's. Mustang, Camaro, Charger/Challenger are all great options.
I’m honestly not a charger fan. I don’t like what it looks like from the outside. But I do get what you’re saying.

zrickety

The Fixer
Guy at work notices I got another VW. "Wow you sure do like supporting over seas companies"
Me: "Well when american car companies make something that interest me I'll consider them".
Tell him there is a great VW factory in Chattanooga, TN.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I like the Camaro SS, don't get me wrong. But they are knocking on 4,000 lbs.

Okay I thought they were lighter then that 😂

Mustangs are lighter then they used to be and by today's standards are in the middle but yeah compared to 3kish pound hatchback heavy.

zrickety

The Fixer
I’m honestly not a charger fan. I don’t like what it looks like from the outside. But I do get what you’re saying.
How about those yellow rub strips on the all the Charger front splitters??
WHO ELSE WANTS TO RIP ALL OF THEM OFF?!