GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
I don't personally know any QAnon people but I do know the information is real.
Fake news calls it a far right conspiracy, that's how you know it's true.

zrickety

The Fixer
Strong immune system>anything from CDC

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm 44 for the record.

zrickety

The Fixer
So QAnon is having their meeting at the beach?
If you ever come here, the Wee Pub (Irish) has the best chicken fingers in the world and a great Hop Diggity IPA.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'M A SURVIVOR

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Of deadly vaccines, obviously 😐

@Z

You are a QAnon person.

All of your thoughts are manufactured off site and delivered via the internet.

#youarethehorse.

Also, you became a millionaire after suing the maker of the vaccine right?

Cause it was easy to prove that the vaccine was what caused your health issues and wasn't just coincidental.

Last edited:

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Worth a read:

https://www.verywellmind.com/why-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories-4690335

"What researchers have found is that while these beliefs are motivated by a desire to understand, exert control, and feel socially connected, these aren’t the effects people are deriving from their beliefs. Rather than fulfilling these needs, believing in conspiracies seems to reinforce feelings of confusion, isolation, disenfranchisement, and loneliness. It is a destructive cycle—negative feelings contribute to the belief in conspiracies, yet the belief in conspiracies results in negative feelings."

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
FF58EE5A-D365-4C55-B2F3-245FDF0A81E9.jpeg

Phur

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Worth a read:

https://www.verywellmind.com/why-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories-4690335

"What researchers have found is that while these beliefs are motivated by a desire to understand, exert control, and feel socially connected, these aren’t the effects people are deriving from their beliefs. Rather than fulfilling these needs, believing in conspiracies seems to reinforce feelings of confusion, isolation, disenfranchisement, and loneliness. It is a destructive cycle—negative feelings contribute to the belief in conspiracies, yet the belief in conspiracies results in negative feelings."
These 'researchers' are CIA. They invented the term 'conspiracy theory.' I'm not confused and I'm not looking for approval.
There are literally millions like me.