GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I am having fun. But I do believe everything I've said. Reasoning and statistics have not failed me yet.
I don't understand the pushback. You guys want to wear face diapers, by all means go ahead. But don't tell a healthy person that they need to wear one. I won't be bullied. It's my sovereign right to breathe unhindered. I'm not sick, not spreading illness. Why has common sense gone out the window? If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything...

The problem is that other people don't know if you're asymptomatic and not wearing a mask and are therefore afraid to be around you even though you aren't feeling sick. Nobody is trying to bully you but it's your obligation to others to wear a mask if you're close to them in a grocery store or wherever. It's just common sense to at least put others at ease. Are you at least practicing distancing in a store?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Having done ventilation design of buildings as part of my Uni & college qualifications..

The main thing is to spend less than 15mins in an enclosed space with poor ventilation, with other people.....regardless of wearing a mask or not...

Wearing a covering over your mouth/nose will stop your natural exhalation droplets traveling so far & limit the initial "spread radius"....

The medical/gov advice has only just caught up with what I knew at the start...& what others in building ventilation design & those who know what "sick building syndrome" is..& also how flu's travel around office blocks etc....very simple.....

zrickety

The Fixer
Are you at least practicing distancing in a store?
Yes, I am keeping my distance from the SHEEP. Also, the W.H.O. has already said the asymptomatic do not spread COVID...they did intensive contact tracing in other countries. That point is MOOT.

zrickety

The Fixer
Again, you have an issue with denominators.
OH THE DENOMINATORS!!
I'm talking about people dead vs alive. I'll be honest, I saw that graphic somewhere and just copied here. But the data is the same as what I've found. We are 6 months into this. The flu season is over, the COVID season is over. The media is running on fumes. It won't be long until they can't even classify it as a 'pandemic' anymore. They are now saying all the kids have corona, but they don't really get sick. Predictable. They are going to milk this until election day and it will magically disappear.
Democrats couldn't be bothered to come back for your stimulus checks, but they are going to make a big stink regarding vote by mail.
We can all go to Walmart, but not out to vote? Is this about the virus, or the election??

zrickety

The Fixer
“This is exactly what you would hope for,” Marion Pepper, an immunologist at the University of Washington who authored one of the new studies told the New York Times. “All the pieces are there to have a totally protective immune response.”
LASTING IMMUNITY SEEN AFTER MILD COVID INFECTION *anyone with a brain knows this*
https://www.foxnews.com/health/lasting-immunity-seen-mild-covid-19-infection-studies-say
pic.jpg

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
swine.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Just got back from a week in missouri at the gf's moms farm. Middle of nowhere, no neighbors within a mile. Pretty nice, I'm a little disappointed that I only missed 10 pages here, I thought Zrick would do at least 17.

"I don't believe all these scientist, but some preacher spoutin off about an invisible man in the sky....sign me the fuck up!"

LMAO the irony.

zrickety

The Fixer
@jay745 we only believe the scientists that go along with the SCAMdemic. Keep up.
When some scientists contradict the others, we're 'cherry-picking' idiot conspiracy theorists.
I have listed numerous doctors' quotes and science, funny that those posts get no response from this crowd.

jay745

@jay745 we only believe the scientists that go along with the SCAMdemic. Keep up.
When some scientists contradict the others, we're 'cherry-picking' idiot conspiracy theorists.
I have listed numerous doctors' quotes and science, funny that those posts get no response from this crowd.
My bad, I only skimmed. I'll try to do better. Any new meme facts?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Cheryl Ocean- "A friend has thrush in her throat and mouth. A fungal infection. Her doctor says it's from wearing a face mask."

jay745

Cheryl Ocean- "A friend has thrush in her throat and mouth. A fungal infection. Her doctor says it's from wearing a face mask."
These nasty heffas out here haven't washed their mask since march lmao. Half the people in chicago wear masks that look like they have skid marks on them

zrickety

The Fixer
These nasty heffas out here haven't washed their mask since march lmao. Half the people in chicago wear masks that look like they have skid marks on them
But they're not getting the COVID, right? LMAO

zrickety

The Fixer
Going outside to ride my bike, and laugh at the people driving alone with masks and their windows up.