GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Going outside to ride my bike, and laugh at the people driving alone with masks and their windows up.
I will say I laugh the same at those poeple. And today driving to work saw two moms talking to eachother on the sidewalk, both wearing masks....meanwhile their children are running around playing with eachother not wearing them. Even if people think they work....they don't get it at all lol.

Coming back from Missouri, its a completely different world than Chicago. Nobody wears a mask in Missouri, I went to walmart, put the mask on because I thought that was the rules. Come to find out they have a dude standing at the front "enforcing" masks, but in reality he's just standing there collecting a paycheck and nobody was wearing it inside.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
I wonder if everyone would behave differently if during the Presidential address back on February 2nd, when he declared a health emergency, he declared something to the effect of

"This virus is dangerous, but we've caught it relatively early. N95 masks are going to be very necessary for our frontline workers. Although they work, they'll be overkill for the majority of the nation.

What we need to focus on is protecting Our most vulnerable population by wearing cloth masks. We will be using the Defense Funding Act to create cloth masks for the public. You will not need to pay for them because we are focusing on limiting the spread by keeping droplets under control. As a result we're spending x million dollars to send every American seven masks, and ask that you do your patriotic duty to wear them anytime you're in public.

This isn't a question of percentages. 1% of people dying does not seem like a lot, but will translate to millions of Americans losing their lives.

If we focus on limiting the spread, we can continue to live the American dream, keep small businesses open, and go on with our daily lives, albeit while wearing a mask. Thank you for protecting all the vulnerable Americans out there.

God bless you, and God bless America. "

Do we think this would still be a hot button issue if that occurred?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Going outside to ride my bike, and laugh at the people driving alone with masks and their windows up.
YB8ET-mzhX5kWGvNXBavYDaaN82bZlU3N2-xzJaby2M.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If I write "from the CDC" on something, does that make it true?
OH THE DENOMINATORS!!
I'm talking about people dead vs alive. I'll be honest, I saw that graphic somewhere and just copied here. But the data is the same as what I've found. We are 6 months into this. The flu season is over, the COVID season is over. The media is running on fumes. It won't be long until they can't even classify it as a 'pandemic' anymore. They are now saying all the kids have corona, but they don't really get sick. Predictable. They are going to milk this until election day and it will magically disappear.
Democrats couldn't be bothered to come back for your stimulus checks, but they are going to make a big stink regarding vote by mail.
We can all go to Walmart, but not out to vote? Is this about the virus, or the election??

People that don't have covid can't die from Covid, so calculating the percentage that have died using the total population vs the people that have had the disease.

You see the lack of people that have contacted covid as a sign that it isn't dangerous, instead of a sign that the lockdown and measures we took limited the number is people exposed, and encouraging people not to wear masks and not meet in big groups will result in a massive crisis. When this thing gets going, the deaths are on your hands. So much for your BS prolife nonsense.

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
These nasty heffas out here haven't washed their mask since march lmao. Half the people in chicago wear masks that look like they have skid marks on them
How the hell do they deal with that? I just got a different mask a week or two ago and already cleaned it once since i work with clay

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
I wonder if everyone would behave differently if during the Presidential address back on February 2nd, when he declared a health emergency, he declared something to the effect of

"This virus is dangerous, but we've caught it relatively early. N95 masks are going to be very necessary for our frontline workers. Although they work, they'll be overkill for the majority of the nation.

What we need to focus on is protecting Our most vulnerable population by wearing cloth masks. We will be using the Defense Funding Act to create cloth masks for the public. You will not need to pay for them because we are focusing on limiting the spread by keeping droplets under control. As a result we're spending x million dollars to send every American seven masks, and ask that you do your patriotic duty to wear them anytime you're in public.

This isn't a question of percentages. 1% of people dying does not seem like a lot, but will translate to millions of Americans losing their lives.

If we focus on limiting the spread, we can continue to live the American dream, keep small businesses open, and go on with our daily lives, albeit while wearing a mask. Thank you for protecting all the vulnerable Americans out there.

Hindsight is 20/20. At the start the cdc thought that any type of face-covering wouldn't work which we clearly now know does in fact work to a certain extent. If we had any other president this probably would be better sorted out by now but instead we have two sides staying further apart

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

Yes I do think this would still be going on because most people wouldn't have worn the masks. It's hard to get people to wear masks in the locations where they are mandated. Not to mention that the government had no way of procuring that many masks. If you'll remember even health care professionals were having problems acquiring enough masks.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Hindsight is 20/20. At the start the cdc thought that any type of face-covering wouldn't work which we clearly now know does in fact work to a certain extent. If we had any other president this probably would be better sorted out by now but instead we have two sides staying further apart
Unfortunately I think that was one of the biggest missteps by the medical community. I don't believe they ever thought they didn't work- I think they already saw N95 shortages on the horizon, and wanted to put out a statement to keep the public from rushing for masks that were needed by the front lines. If you read further in any of the statements "they don't work*" was followed by an explanation of how hard it is to do it properly, and the public is generally too dumb to fit it themselves. When in reality the fitment is pretty straightforward, even without the official hood and spray solutions. A lot of trust was lost right there.

Yes I do think this would still be going on because most people wouldn't have worn the masks. It's hard to get people to wear masks in the locations where they are mandated. Not to mention that the government had no way of procuring that many masks. If you'll remember even health care professionals were having problems acquiring enough masks.
It is hard to get people to get people to wear masks because it's become a political issue. I think it wouldn't have been if we rallied together as a country. We tend to be more united when we have something else to fight or hate. The virus would have fit that bill well if it was used early on as a rallying cry.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
This whole thing is only in contest here (in 'merica) because it's a political issue. Everywhere else they've been able to stifle it because getting people to wear a mask for 10 minutes at the market isn't a referendum on your support for Trump like it is here.

You don't have believe in it to participate, you need only get the fuck over yourself and wear it when you're someplace crowded. The most important step again is: G the F over yourself and stop trying to be a unique and individual snowflake.

zrickety

The Fixer
You don't have believe in it to participate, you need only get the fuck over yourself and wear it when you're someplace crowded. The most important step again is: G the F over yourself and stop trying to be a unique and individual snowflake.
FUCK THAT. 'You don't have to believe to participate.' If I know that I'm not sick, and I believe I will survive the kung flu, why the hell would I go along with this nonsense? Because of herd mentality? I'm not trying to be a unique snowflake, I'm trying to demonstrate that I'm not scared and I'm setting an example for my kids. You guys are laughing at the same people driving alone with masks. The only thing that separates you from them is the level of fear they ingest from the media. It's not a political issue, it's a civil rights issue.

zrickety

The Fixer
Here is a picture of the Seattle demonstrators fighting for mail-in voting because they are afraid of showing up in person.
THE IRONY IS LOST ON SHEEP.
seattle.jpg