GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I’ve been missing pages from this thread because it never seems to change.

I do like the calls for 1st amendment and not being able to lock a thread in the off-topic section.

Welcome to the real world kids. The mods/admins/owner of this forum can do what ever the hell they want. They could ban Only you for being born on a day that ends in “y” if they wanted to. The best part is, you couldn’t do shit about it beyond crying in your Frosted Flakes. You post here because they allow it, nothing more, you are a guest, act like it.

It’s the same shit when people are refused service because they are not wearing a mask. They go on tirades about how it’s illegal to tell them to go away. Anyone and everyone can refuse you service for any reason they want, shy of protected categories. The last time I checked, being a fucking idiot is not on that list, so wear your mask, correctly, or kick rocks.

By now we can all agree that @zrickety is either a super troll enjoying this, or he’s a delusional moron that sadly embodies a growing idiotic segment of our population. Either way you’ll never convince him to stop the argument, or see the light from under his rock.

I say ban his ass and just be done with this, but that’s why I’m not an admin here.... I am very liberal in my use of a ban stick.

/rant

onto the memes!!

89CB85DD-AFCA-449F-84AE-AE039ECBF05D.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I haven't reported any statistics. If you want to believe whatever information China or CNN reports be my guest.

I haven't posted info from China or CNN either, I was talking about the moron that started this thread.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Definitely no reason to lock it.

Don't hide your village idiots. Let them shout from the rooftops and frighten the children. Then people can more easily identify and avoid discussing anything serious with them.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
ACXBfvf.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
F3301144-0B7C-4FA2-994F-5DFBCFA05965.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Everything you've posted is public data but it isn't necessarily true. It's easy to make data public with distorted unproven numbers.
Just because you guys are too lazy to pull out a calculator, doesn't mean my conclusions are not true. These 'unproven numbers' are everything the media and world organizations make available to us. The data is real, the math is accurate.
I do like the calls for 1st amendment and not being able to lock a thread in the off-topic section.
By now we can all agree that @zrickety is either a super troll enjoying this, or he’s a delusional moron that sadly embodies a growing idiotic segment of our population.
I say ban his ass and just be done with this
So you like freedom of speech, but want to ban me for using it? LIBERAL LOGIC.
I am super enjoying this, and there is a growing segment of the world that agrees with me.
I found out yesterday that 2 kids we know from school got the COVID...they were throwing up all over, their Mom was freaking out.
Today, they're perfectly fine. FULL RECOVERY in one day. The school emailed the parents of those 2 classes, and school remains open.
This is called COMMON SENSE.
When a business says 'wear a mask,' I don't go on a tirade. I take my business elsewhere. Easy.