GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
There are 6 million crashes a year, no is talking about rubber bumpers and driver training.

zrickety

The Fixer
complete nonsense zrickety is spewing.
I have repeatedly posted real statistics.
0.2% being tested and 0.054% dead with 96% recovery.
I am the voice of reason, fighting for freedom.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ANY DATA THAT CONTRADICTS THIS.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Medicine is corrupted, compromised. There are so many conflicts of interest that are not reported, you do hear about it once in awhile. Studies are rigged. For example, they tested HCQ against Vitamin C and not placebo. Vitamin C works. So if HCQ performs the same, that works too.
Dr Zev Zelenko (NY) has published his findings with 2 other German doctors.
https://thezelenkoprotocol.com/
Why is this not news? Why is the FDA banning IV vitamin C and HCQ? Why do they allow multiple other drugs with deadly side effects?
Critical thinking skills required.
Half a million killed every year from medical error. The AMA is complicit.

Amazing, is there ANYTHING you don't think is a conspiracy? As was already pointed out, you don't suspect the guy that's told 20K lies and has corrupted most of the US govt by installing his Republican minions... and has associated himself with numerous CONVICTED FELONS... you think HE is the one that is truthful, and medical professionals are all lying... because.... why? You have almost 180K dead in the United States. Those are sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandfathers.... they all had COVID. I mean, arguing with you is a bit of a pointless exercise, and I'm not sure what you truly believe.... or if you're just trying to "own the libs."

I mean, if you think everything is a conspiracy, and everyone else but Trump and Republicans are lying, how do you even have a productive discussion? I do have to wonder though, if you believe what you're saying. The same with Trump. Many claim he misrepresents things because he doesn't know, but I believe in many cases he DOES know exactly what hes doing... he's just a compulsive and pathological liar.

You do realize that COVID can do serious damage to the heart and lungs, correct? Trump used the defense production act to ORDER industry to produce record numbers of ventilators. Answer this, why did Trump use the DPA to order thousands of new ventilators... due to COVID... and most of the COVID deaths are linked to an inability to breath? Why would Trump bother to restrict N95 mask sales to domestic buyers and use the DPA to require production of ventilators if COVID is a scam? Please, please... explain.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Amazing, is there ANYTHING you don't think is a conspiracy? As was already pointed out, you don't suspect the guy that's told 20K lies and has corrupted most of the US govt by installing his Republican minions... and has associated himself with numerous CONVICTED FELONS... you think HE is the one that is truthful, and medical professionals are all lying... because.... why? You have almost 180K dead in the United States. Those are sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandfathers.... they all had COVID. I mean, arguing with you is a bit of a pointless exercise, and I'm not sure what you truly believe.... or if you're just trying to "own the libs."

I mean, if you think everything is a conspiracy, and everyone else but Trump and Republicans are lying, how do you even have a productive discussion? I do have to wonder though, if you believe what you're saying. The same with Trump. Many claim he misrepresents things because he doesn't know, but I believe in many cases he DOES know exactly what hes doing... he's just a compulsive and pathological liar.

You do realize that COVID can do serious damage to the heart and lungs, correct? Trump used the defense production act to ORDER industry to produce record numbers of ventilators. Answer this, why did Trump use the DPA to order thousands of new ventilators... due to COVID... and most of the COVID deaths are linked to an inability to breath? Why would Trump bother to restrict N95 mask sales to domestic buyers and use the DPA to require production of ventilators if COVID is a scam? Please, please... explain.

These are rhetorical questions right?

You can't ask for anything that doesn't fit the narrative. The mental gymnastics can only stretch so far. Anything outside those boundaries or too difficult to explain is simply ignored.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I know someone who got it in a car pool coming to work.

Their family didn't get it either. That isn't necessarily how this works all the time everytime. 🤯

Come on guy.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anecdotal evidence can't be disregarded. The guy in his 50's could have had a medical history, no one knows. But the data suggests he had 2.6 other medical problems. None of the bickering changes the fact that we are on par with Sweden who took a very different approach. Only 0.2% of the population bothered with testing, and 96% of them recover. So why are they saying nothing will be normal until there is a vaccine?

It absolutely can and should be. Next.

zrickety

The Fixer
I know someone who got it in a car pool coming to work.

Their family didn't get it either. That isn't necessarily how this works all the time everytime. 🤯

Come on guy.
But isn't that how the media portrays it???

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I like how you are completely ignoring the numerical facts.

I love how you're ignoring the excess death rate, which indicates 28% more covid deaths that we've already counted.

Don't you feel a little stupid with Trump being tested daily and everyone that comes in contact with him having to be tested before hand? That means he knows it's serious, knows how to prevent it, but doesn't care if you're parent or grandparents die. You really don't get that?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
We can all see what you "did". No need to explain. You continually ride the fence, supporting complete nonsense zrickety is spewing, then say, BUT you should wear a mask. You can't have it both ways. You have no logic. Logic is looking at the excess death rate, seeing that deaths are 28% higher than average, and concluding that Covid is the cause. That's logic. What you're doing is not logic.

Since you can't read you can't see what I did. IF I gave Zrick a "like" on a post that was only anti mask then I shouldn't have. IF I gave Zrick a "like" that included other statements besides masks I liked some of it. That's my prerogative. I don't see things from one side only as you do. I'm open minded.

And when you say "we" can see what I did you really mean just you. You're the only one in this thread who has this opinion. A few other people may have disagreed with one of my posts but not all of them like you. You are the only one who sees it that way. I have seen others who disagreed with one of my posts and also given me a "like" on other posts of mine. And I have disagreed with someone's post and also given them a "like" on some of their other posts. That's called open minded.

Deaths in Arizona are up 18%. And the state health director has publicly stated that she can't say with certainty how much of the 18% increase is due to Covid because too many deaths were attributed to Covid that weren't from Covid. OBVIOUSLY the death rate is higher due to Covid. Anyone would agree with that.

You see things from only one side with a closed mind.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I love how you're ignoring the excess death rate, which indicates 28% more covid deaths that we've already counted.

Don't you feel a little stupid with Trump being tested daily and everyone that comes in contact with him having to be tested before hand? That means he knows it's serious, knows how to prevent it, but doesn't care if you're parent or grandparents die. You really don't get that?

I do not believe that Trump doesn't care who dies. You made the statement so you'll have to prove it.

zrickety

The Fixer
From the CDC... hospitalization average is 0.15%, now 0.008%
We are below baseline virus activity.
The whole country is in the 'minimal' range.
90.5% have at least one underlying medical condition.
Providers report weekly to the CDC...your 'excess death rate' is exaggerated garbage. 1-2 weeks they know the totals.
"Death counts for earlier weeks are continually revised and may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received. COVID-19 death counts shown here may differ from other published sources, as data currently are lagged by an average of 1–2 weeks."
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/purpose-methods.html

zrickety

The Fixer
I feel for the family members of the dead, really I do, but statistically the virus is a big NOTHING BURGER.
A good margin of error is typically +/- 3%.
We are at 0.054% dead. Sweden is at 0.057% and saying they are now immune.
Cuomo killed more seniors than anyone, there is an ongoing probe into these Democrat run nursing homes.

Last edited: