GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
1604411681311.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Driving to a project site this morning into Chicago, i saw a shirtless man wearing just shorts or underwear, bicycling down the MIDDLE OF ONCOMING TRAFFIC on the 3 lane highway! I was like a foot away from hitting him.

I just think that belongs here. Lol

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Driving to a project site this morning into Chicago, i saw a shirtless man wearing just shorts or underwear, bicycling down the MIDDLE OF ONCOMING TRAFFIC on the 3 lane highway! I was like a foot away from hitting him.

I just think that belongs here. Lol

That sounds like what 2020 would look like if it were a person.

zrickety

The Fixer
DBZ abridged FTW.
The Z in Zrickety stands for Dragonball Z...
Have never been in public in my underwear for the record.

zrickety

The Fixer
Manual transmission fo life
I liked my DSG but I sold it. Back to all manuals again. Automatic is an ABOMINATION!!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I liked my DSG but I sold it. Back to all manuals again. Automatic is an ABOMINATION!!

At least you're consistent. :rolleyes:

Cry all you want, but a DSG is a type of automatic transmission.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Z visits Chicago?

at least it's Chicago so traffic was probably jammed/slow
It was slow when he passed me, but not 30 seconds later i was up to 45 miles per hour, so beats me how the hell he manages to get there lol.

Looking out in the news for him to show up now, but im sure it would be highly clouded over due to election nonsense

zrickety

The Fixer
At least you're consistent. :rolleyes:

Cry all you want, but a DSG is a type of automatic transmission.
I have repented of my automatic uncleanliness!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Again, for the record, I would consider the DSG an F1 style transmission. It has TWO clutches and can still be manually shifted.