GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
I don't have time to 'kick back and watch' the thread. But serious question...
How was Trump winning Georgia yesterday by 90,000 votes and then today they find 91,000 for Biden? ALL of them for Biden? This goes from statistical anomaly to improbability.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
6BD68DD3-8491-406A-A9FF-6DC44B6E200A.jpeg

861F777E-C6CA-436C-812F-C903739A0AF5.jpeg

3EB1C9F7-2044-486B-9BF6-F1A19B21D4C2.jpeg

Pickleahoy

Go Kart Champion
How was Trump winning Georgia yesterday by 90,000 votes and then today they find 91,000 for Biden? ALL of them for Biden? This goes from statistical anomaly to improbability.
Because they are counting ballots mostly not cast in person on election day, the type of voting your boy discouraged his following from participating in via fuckery and quotes of rampant fraud that didn't materialize into anything months ago and haven't materialized now either.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
they drove the ballots to Canada because the great beautiful (paid for by Mexico) wall stopped them south of the border.

;)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Jim you have it wrong, this thread wouldn't exist without Zrick's insanity. None of us would be posting anything if he didn't drive by post 5 lies a few times a day.

Im calling bullshit on this lol. This is the best thread ever

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Zrick you think that no votes were added for trump? have you not been counting the votes? of course he didnt get 91,000 and trump got zero... he got like 140,000 and trump got 49,000. Turns out there arent enough hicks in hickville.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
It's almost like they kept counting and Biden had more votes in the stack...or something :unsure: