GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
I missed two days and y'all added more than 45 pages and over 677 posts... Wtf lol

Can someone give me a TLDR 🤣

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The immigration exam? Yeah that’s not an easy test. I’d say it’s about 10th grade level history. I remember folks crunching and studying for months for the test. Some of these folks couldn’t even speak English.

a bunch of Americans would definitely fail the test for sure. Imagine if we held everyone to the same standard. LOL.

that immigration test is bullshit

I’d be willing to venture a guess that many of our elected officials would fail.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I missed two days and y'all added more than 45 pages and over 677 posts... Wtf lol

Can someone give me a TLDR 🤣

Cliff notes. Biden still won. There's still no evidence been provided to the courts that changes that. Zrickety still comes up with new conspiracies daily, that are more absurd than ever, he still thinks covid is the flu, and Jim still likes all of his posts, because he disagrees with him, but Jim thinks he makes good points, even though Zrickety is activity spreading misinformation that could kill Jim.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

Where's the evidence?

C7AFC739-8907-4DE2-8DBB-C805AFA2564D.jpeg