GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
whatever happened to the days of people just beating the shit out of eachother?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I do blame social media for a lot of our issues as a society.

People were assholes long before social media and the same propaganda techniques were used long before the internet. In fact, I'd say social media and internet access in general blunts some of the impacts and effectiveness of propaganda, because there's a wide range of sources of information.

Again, I think as humans we use rose colored glasses to look at history.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I completely agree with you! So much idle chatter lately, it feels like now it is absolutely not necessary to understand anything to talk about anything. Every fool can express his idiotic opinion on the Internet

It's never been required that people know what they're talking about before they speak confidently about it. See this thread.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
whatever happened to the days of people just beating the shit out of eachother?

Or burning down a whole section of town based on a rumor or committing genocide on a whim, or invading Poland, etc....

There's never been a more competitive market for ideas among the masses in history and we're all better for it. Violence has decreased. We're safer than ever in history from bad ideas and their consequences.

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Smother, my bad, but I'll fart in zrickety's shaving cream too.

Last edited:

IanCH

Autocross Champion
When I was in college a fraternity brother of mine had his eyebrow shaved, just one, a classic prank and he ended up shaving both of them after.

Then another guy wanted to prank him too and he shaved just the top inner "corners" of his eyebrows so he just looked super angry all the time. He left it like that and just looked pissed off for over a month.

Good times.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
This is amazing.

Another SCAMdemic word usage break through.

Boomerang: when a boomer forgets what they said to you yesterday so they just come back round again with the same nonsense.

Except it wasn't me who brought it up again.
Nice try though.

Phur

Autocross Champion
^^^ it’s okay. I don’t judge. Different strokes for different folks.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
How is it that zrick doesn't understand that people fuckin hate trump... Like the vast majority of people in this country HATE that asshole.

Its a god damn miracle he got as many votes as he did and the main reason he isnt in the proverbial political dumpster with palin and dean is that russia coerced 30 million stupid ass 'publicans to think he's an incredible leader.
unfortunately a good percentage of people love Trump. I disagree with the use of vast majority. I'm in the hate camp but know folks do like him and there are those that do but are afraid to voice their views.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
unfortunately a good percentage of people love Trump. I disagree with the use of vast majority. I'm in the hate camp but know folks do like him and there are those that do but are afraid to voice their views.

But, if you look at favorably polls, Biden has a 55% favorability rating already, higher than Trump at any point, and Trump had a 57% unfavorable rating.