GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Anti-fascists aren’t trying to collapse the government. They’re trying to fight fascists.

Many members hold deeply rooted anti-capitalist, anti-state, anarchistic, and their decentralized nature of the small member groups allows for a variance in ideologies.

The deeper folks most certainly want to destroy the republic.

I am certainly not saying it was all some anti-government minority, but they instigate and aggravate.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Many members hold deeply rooted anti-capitalist, anti-state, anarchistic, and their decentralized nature of the small member groups allows for a variance in ideologies.

The deeper folks most certainly want to destroy the republic.

I am certainly not saying it was all some anti-government minority, but they instigate and aggravate.
There are no “members.” It’s not an organization.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Because of course it’s possible for someone to be both anti-fascist and anti-capitalist, just like I’m both anti-pineapple pizza and anti-Burger King. But there is no anti-pineapple pizza organization, no matter how hard I try to establish one.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's just a scapegoat so cops and white nationalists can beat up some people and maybe shoot them. Turn it into a great big enemy so they feel validated. Then the white nationalists are posing as being in these groups to create that narrative.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
you are right

This was just white nationalist, far-right, without any outside influences that were present at the BLM/Defund Police/Anti-Trump/WTO/etc protests in the last 20yrs.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
you are right

This was just white nationalist, far-right, without any outside influences that were present at the BLM/Defund Police/Anti-Trump/WTO/etc protests in the last 20yrs.
I thought trumps rhetoric was the outside influence.

Reactions: WAP

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
you are right

Right right right, who cares.

Let's talk about this guy:

1609981265041.png