GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Slavery from fact checkers?

I suppose to someone like you the truth can seem tyrannical.
15 days to slow the spread...YEAR 2.
You're too brain damaged to notice.
Fact check that.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
15 days to slow the spread...YEAR 2.
You're too brain damaged to notice.
Fact check that.

It did slow the spread, so not sure what your point is. It's jackasses that could wear a mask and keep 6 ft apart that created the 2nd and 3rd wave. Now you're working on a 4th wave because you're scared of a vaccine.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
And the millions of people who had the virus and have antibodies don't care about your dirty face diapers. Or maybe people aren't scared anymore.
You do you.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ci-and-fda-head-didnt-say-40-50-cdc-fda-staf/ and obviously, we know that the great majority of FDA employees will not be medical personnel.

Yet Trump and over 3/4 of the house has been vaccinated. Likely more with some conservative members not admitting they got the shot.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The scary part is that I think he actually believes all that crap.

He knows he's lying. Too many people have explained some of these basic scientific principles to him, and he just keeps repeating nonsense. He's a willful threat the society.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure where this bullshit came from about vaccinated donors not being to donate blood as that is blatantly incorrect. Donating plasma is currently under review but there is absolutely no issue for donating blood.

My wife has donated blood since getting vaccinated. Having the vaccine got her an extra cookie.

Plasma donations vary from site to site. The red cross, where she used to donate, had no issues with her plasma, but the military (where she now donates) has issues. As per the guidelines of plasma donation, anyone who is pregnant or have been pregnant and given birth, are not allowed to donate plasma due to the high risk of transfusion-related acute lung injury (TRALI) caused due to anti-HLA antibodies. this has nothing to do with COVID or the vaccine.

View attachment 214209
What does that have to do with my post?

zrickety

The Fixer
Some restaurants in Chicago are checking vax cards and giving patrons a special bracelet so they don't have to wear a mask. Wonder how long it's going to be for the black market to start making fake cards lol.
The Nazis made Jews wear a yellow star. Do you see the similarities?