GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

golfdave

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer

There's nothing more frightening in America today than an angry White man​

Analysis by John Blake, CNN

It seems John Blake is a little timid bitch. Also, how irresponsible and inflammatory is this article with current state of affairs? We already know mindless drones read and believe this crap which makes more people want to carry. Maybe this dip shit should be writing an article on the angry men of Chicago instead.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/20/us/angry-white-men-trials-blake-cec/index.html
Mindless drones are destroying our country.

zrickety

The Fixer
So basically your interpretation of your USA law is that everybody has the right to drive from 20 or even 51miles & walk armed with an AR type gun into a known trouble spot during a state curfew & all in the name of "self defence".
Yes.

zrickety

The Fixer
1637451760275.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

golfdave

Autocross Champion
So strange, I never see these kind of protests on the 'news.'

Rome

Basically Europe has loads of COVID cases & alot because of people refusing to get vaccinated & spending too long indoors with bad ventilation whilst mixing with other people..& with the winter flu seasons starting the health services are crippled already...so the governments are staring to re-impose lockdowns.

You missed the ones the past two nights in the Netherlands.

Covid: Fresh protests in Europe against new restrictions - BBC News

QUOTE:-
In the Netherlands, a second night of riots broke out on Saturday in several towns and cities.
Hooded rioters set fire to bicycles on the streets of The Hague, as riot police used horses, dogs and batons to chase the crowds away. Officials have announced an emergency order in the city, and at least seven people were arrested.
The unrest follows a night of riots in Rotterdam condemned by the city's mayor as "an orgy of violence". Police fired warning shots and direct shots "because the situation was life-threatening", a police spokesperson told Reuters news agency.
At least three demonstrators are receiving hospital treatment for gunshot wounds, officers said. Authorities have launched an investigation into the incident.
The Netherlands imposed a three-week partial lockdown last Saturday after recording a record spike in Covid cases. Bars and restaurants must close at 20:00, and crowds are banned at sports events.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Basically Europe has loads of COVID cases & alot because of people refusing to get vaccinated & spending too long indoors with bad ventilation whilst mixing with other people..& with the winter flu seasons starting the health services are crippled already...so the governments are staring to re-impose lockdowns.

You missed the ones the past two nights in the Netherlands.

Covid: Fresh protests in Europe against new restrictions - BBC News

QUOTE:-
In the Netherlands, a second night of riots broke out on Saturday in several towns and cities.
Hooded rioters set fire to bicycles on the streets of The Hague, as riot police used horses, dogs and batons to chase the crowds away. Officials have announced an emergency order in the city, and at least seven people were arrested.
The unrest follows a night of riots in Rotterdam condemned by the city's mayor as "an orgy of violence". Police fired warning shots and direct shots "because the situation was life-threatening", a police spokesperson told Reuters news agency.
At least three demonstrators are receiving hospital treatment for gunshot wounds, officers said. Authorities have launched an investigation into the incident.
The Netherlands imposed a three-week partial lockdown last Saturday after recording a record spike in Covid cases. Bars and restaurants must close at 20:00, and crowds are banned at sports events.
Dave, Europe and other areas have loads of covid cases because covid is gonna covid. People that have been vaccinated are getting sick all the time. Several guys from my work were so eager to get the jab two years ago, and now bamb! -- "guys, I'll be out for two weeks with covid." Maybe the problem is not the unvaxed, but the shitty untested vax that has been so hastily put out?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Dave, Europe and other areas have loads of covid cases because covid is gonna covid. People that have been vaccinated are getting sick all the time. Several guys from my work were so eager to get the jab two years ago, and now bamb! -- "guys, I'll be out for two weeks with covid." Maybe the problem is not the unvaxed, but the shitty untested vax that has been so hastily put out?

The vaccine like ALL vaccines is NOT a 100% cure, & never has been. Just people "think" it is a 100% cure & carry on as before the pandemic as in:-"I'm vaccinated & therefore immune & can do what I want".

The whole point of a vaccine is to boost your immune system so that instead of the virus crippling you so much you end up in ICU &/or killing you, all you have is a sore head & feel pretty bad for a few weeks, all without needing ICU.

Reactions: WAP

vw_s

Ready to race!
The vaccine like ALL vaccines is NOT a 100% cure, & never has been.
I don't think ANYONE ever expected it to be a 100% cure. That's a talking point that was created by fact checkers so they could have an easy item to debunk. However, people were expecting effectiveness in the high 90s. When the vaccine came out week 1 they were saying you could unmask and go about life like normal. You know, the least you can do is admit your information in hindsight has changed. Stop acting like you knew all along this vaccine wasn't going to be the coup de grâce for the pandemic, because that is very much how it was treated to begin with.
The whole point of a vaccine
The whole point of the vaccine has changed about 9 times this year. It's an interesting human experience to sit here and listen to you speak with authority about the latest talking point the television gave you. Lots of the people around me have the exact same programming. Sometimes it makes me feel fucking crazy to watch people not give any of this any more thought. They just renew the latest talking point from the television, and go on hoping things will get better.

Have you had your third booster yet? If not, you're considered unvaccinated now. Welcome to the club.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
The vaccine like ALL vaccines is NOT a 100% cure, & never has been. Just people "think" it is a 100% cure & carry on as before the pandemic as in:-"I'm vaccinated & therefore immune & can do what I want".

The whole point of a vaccine is to boost your immune system so that instead of the virus crippling you so much you end up in ICU &/or killing you, all you have is a sore head & feel pretty bad for a few weeks, all without needing ICU.
That's why we eradicated smallpox, and are having a metric shitton of breakthrough cases of covid. Give me a break, mate.