GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
That's weird, when it first came out week 1 they were saying you could unmask and go about life like normal. You know, the least you can do is admit your information in hindsight has changed. Stop acting like you knew all along this vaccine wasn't going to be the coup de grâce for the pandemic, because that is very much how it was treated to begin with.

The whole point of the vaccine has changed about 9 times this year. It's an interesting human experience to sit here and listen to you speak with authority about the latest talking point the television gave you though. Lots of the people around me have the exact same programming.

Have you had your third booster yet? If not, you're considered unvaccinated now. Welcome to the club.

What the press & people "think" is not always the correct medical info..which has been out there just got to look for it. Anyway as it was a new virus & the medical establishment knew more they updated more. Unfortunately your countries Government (including ours) has its own ideas & will give out advice contrary to what the medics advise, & mainly all "to save the economy" to get people out & spending money..

I knew it would hang around, just look through history at various other pandemics etc...the only reason this one is so big is because of mass world wide travel

As for 3rd booster in the UK we can't have it until 6 months after the second dose of the first jab.....I should get mine in jan/feb..

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Fun fact: More people have died of Covid in 2021 than 2020...whats that say about the VAX? Year isn't over yet.
Basically Europe has loads of COVID cases & alot because of people refusing to get vaccinated & spending too long indoors with bad ventilation whilst mixing with other people..& with the winter flu seasons starting the health services are crippled already...so the governments are staring to re-impose lockdowns.
I highlighted the key points her. Its 100% about control, nothing to do with safety. World wide this has been proven time & time again.

The sooner you realize it isn't VAX vs non VAX'd, but actually THEM (the 1% politicians & elite) vs everybody else the sooner all of this will be clear. We're nothing to them, and as long as they have everyone distracted with racism/anti VAX/anti this anti that they're winning by a landslide.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
That's why we eradicated smallpox, and are having a metric shitton of breakthrough cases of covid. Give me a break, mate.

Re Smallpox...eradication took decades & possibly a few hundred years depending on when you want to "start" from...China was using a treatment circa 1500, the first "vaccine" was invented by Edward Jenner in the UK in 1796. Most countries started mass vaccination programmes in the 19th century. Last known case was in 1978 & the WHO declared it eradicated in 1980.

Covid-19 has only been around circa 2yrs & the world population is far greater than when smallpox was around & "herd immunity" takes ages to build up in the population..as proven above...

Smallpox - Wikipedia

Smallpox (who.int)

Reactions: WAP

vw_s

Ready to race!
What the press & people "think
We're talking about the American government and our pandemic pro Fauci, who went on television and said go ahead and unmask if you are vaccinated. Please don't undermine my point by blaming it all on the press.

I knew it would hang around, just look through history at various other pandemics etc.
I'm just going to say this one more time, because I don't want to get caught in a hyperloop of repeating talking points. What you're saying here in hindsight would have gotten you called a conspiracy theorist earlier in the pandemic.

I don't have time to go over every single example of this, so here's one to think about. Vaccinated people are just as likely to spread the delta variant as the unvaccinated. True or false?

6 months ago, you would have told me it was the unvaccinated spreading the delta variant. The American Government, Fauci, and every mainstream media outlet was telling us the unvaccinated are to blame for Delta. Queue the massive psyop guilt-trip, blame-game on every social media outlet/news media on the planet. Today we know that's bullshit. Delta spreads effectively regardless of vaccine status. In some studies, Delta has even been shown to have higher viral loads among the vaccinated.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...to-spread-delta-variant-as-unvaccinated-study

Do you know what it's like to have everyone think you're wrong and crazy 6 months at a time, and then once the narrative shifts and you are vindicated, people are on to the next bullshit topic? I really don't think any more or less of you for getting vaccinated, but I haven't enjoyed the propaganda campaign lead on lies, a lack of data, and mistruths regarding vaccination. I especially haven't enjoyed the confident idiots puking mistruth after mistruth in regard to what the vaccine can or will do for us, in terms of effectiveness and immunity.

It seems crazy to allow the very same people who are running this campaign, to decide what is in my best interest. It doesn't even seem like it's possible for these people to even know what's in my best interest. Why would they even care? They're too busy jerking off contract dollar rewards.

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
We're talking about the American government and our pandemic pro Fauci, who went on television and said go ahead and unmask if you are vaccinated. Please don't undermine my point by blaming it all on the press.

I'm just going to say this one more time, because I don't want to get caught in a hyperloop of repeating talking points. What you're saying here in hindsight would have gotten you called a conspiracy theorist earlier in the pandemic.

I don't have time to go over every single example of this, so here's one to think about. Vaccinated people are just as likely to spread the delta variant as the unvaccinated. True or false?

6 months ago, you would have told me it was the unvaccinated spreading the delta variant. The American Government, Fauci, and every mainstream media outlet was telling us the unvaccinated are to blame for Delta. Today we know that's bullshit. Delta spreads effectively regardless of vaccine status. In some studies, Delta has even been shown to have higher viral loads among the vaccinated.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...to-spread-delta-variant-as-unvaccinated-study

Do you know what it's like to have everyone think you're wrong and crazy 6 months at a time, and then once the narrative shifts and you are vindicated, people are on to the next bullshit topic? I really don't think any more or less of you for getting vaccinated, but I haven't enjoyed the propaganda campaign lead on lies, a lack of data, and mistruths regarding vaccination. It seems fucking crazy to allow the very same people who are running this campaign, to decide what is in my best interest. It doesn't even seem like it's possible for these people to even know what's in my best interest.

My views on the vaccine & spread of the virus have not changed from day one...same as my friends that are doctors/medics..or have phd's on highly infectious disease..

A vaccine just reduces the risk of the virus killing you....it doesn't stop you from 100% spreading it...it will reduce the viral load that you do spread out, but its main purpose is to stop it killing you or putting you in ICU...same with any vaccine.

Right from day one I knew it was more about air ventilation & the amount of time you spend in an enclosed badly ventilated space than "wash hands for 20secs".....mind you I did study "sick building syndrome" along with ventilation design & how flu's in office blocks spread via the heating & air systems...

vw_s

Ready to race!
My views on the vaccine & spread of the virus have not changed from day one
That's great man. Maybe you should run for government, you're great at avoiding questions. I've noticed every time you talk about something, you always include an argument from authority fallacy. You have a super high understanding of American/Irish law. And you're also in a close circle with friends who are Dr/Medic/PhD.

Someone let me know if this guy actually takes the time to respond to any of the subjects I mentioned in my previous posts. It's getting old watching him toot his horn in every single thread and act like he's the smartest guy on the planet while not even attempting to provide genuine responses to anything.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
COVID was leaked from a lab that was funded by Obama, who is known to have friends in big pharma

The vaccines created the variants, but the good news is that means more money is going to big pharma

Meanwhile firefighters, cops, nurses, pilots, etc are under threat of losing their occupation due to an unconstitutional vaccine mandate.

And yet there's still people that see nothing suspect about any of this

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
That's great man. Maybe you should run for government.

I'm not an American.....so can't....& that's beside the fact I live in the UK... :cool:

The UK Gov has been a bit better during this than the USA Gov....

.....BUT the UK Gov have still made HUGE feckups.....& even now some of the medical advisers to the UK Gov have resigned as they want more lock downs as its spreading more & we are entering the winter flu season....so the NHS is at breaking point again..But the Gov is being pressured by industry, mainly the shopping & hospitality (bars restaurants) & entertainment industries....so its "go out & party to save the economy as its all ok if your vaccinated". Medical advisors usually get ignored in any country if it goes against what the Gov & its industry funders wants..

I'll repeat what I have said all along:- vaccinated or not if you spend 1hrs & more in a badly ventilated indoor space etc, you are exposing yourself to more chance of breathing in a high viral load. Even an outdoor space with little breeze, & packed close together like a football stadium/baseball stadium etc...I'd say 2hrs in the same spot...& that's what I've said from day one.

Personally I've tried to be no more that 30mins in any one shop.....so "come on down for supermarket sweep"........

golfdave

Autocross Champion
That's great man. Maybe you should run for government, you're great at avoiding questions. I've noticed every time you talk about something, you always include an argument from authority fallacy. You have a super high understanding of American/Irish law. And you're also in a close circle with friends who are Dr/Medic/PhD.

Someone let me know if this guy actually takes the time to respond to any of the subjects I mentioned in my previous posts. It's getting old watching him toot his horn in every single thread and act like he's the smartest guy on the planet while not even attempting to provide genuine responses to anything.

I see you edited your post after I quoted it, so I'll requote..

I can't help having enough intelligence to get through College & University (I didn't do Irish law BTW)...or that one of the friends I made there ended up doing a Phd in infectious diseases. I also can't help if some of my other friends are paramedics.

As for me not responding to the subjects you mention, it might help if you actually ask direct questions instead of a general ramble.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Re Smallpox...eradication took decades & possibly a few hundred years depending on when you want to "start" from...China was using a treatment circa 1500, the first "vaccine" was invented by Edward Jenner in the UK in 1796. Most countries started mass vaccination programmes in the 19th century. Last known case was in 1978 & the WHO declared it eradicated in 1980.

Covid-19 has only been around circa 2yrs & the world population is far greater than when smallpox was around & "herd immunity" takes ages to build up in the population..as proven above...

Smallpox - Wikipedia

Smallpox (who.int)
China in 1500 has nothing to do with a concerted 20th century effort to eradicate smallpox.

Covid is of tge same order as the flu. You can get the flu shot every year -- the flu is not going anywhere.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Fun fact: More people have died of Covid in 2021 than 2020...whats that say about the VAX? Year isn't over yet.

I highlighted the key points her. Its 100% about control, nothing to do with safety. World wide this has been proven time & time again.

The sooner you realize it isn't VAX vs non VAX'd, but actually THEM (the 1% politicians & elite) vs everybody else the sooner all of this will be clear. We're nothing to them, and as long as they have everyone distracted with racism/anti VAX/anti this anti that they're winning by a landslide.
1000%.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The vaccine like ALL vaccines is NOT a 100% cure, & never has been. Just people "think" it is a 100% cure & carry on as before the pandemic as in:-"I'm vaccinated & therefore immune & can do what I want".

The whole point of a vaccine is to boost your immune system so that instead of the virus crippling you so much you end up in ICU &/or killing you, all you have is a sore head & feel pretty bad for a few weeks, all without needing ICU.
If it was a real vaccine that would be correct. But since it just produces antibodies they are finding the effects of the antibodies are wearing off and is why they are pushing booster shots now. J&J is the only one that is a real vaccine but needs further tweaking to be more effective. Remember real vaccines take years to develop and test and this was all rushed into use.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Hey Dave, if this was truly about stopping the virus then why are "they" not accepting natural immunity as vaccinated vto the virus? I have been traveling quite a bit after having COVID over a year ago and have not be reinfected. No vaccine and only wearing a mask in the airport, in flight, and at my job when on site.

Side note, the world is beginning to get fed up with all of this tyranny and I would not be surprised if you see revolts begin to out break across the globe. COVID is not going anywhere but those in our governments making these BS decisions can.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Basically Europe has loads of COVID cases & alot because of people refusing to get vaccinated
Let me just stop you right there. The faux 'vaccines' do not prevent infection, or transmission, so they are really not part of the solution.
Someone filed a FOIA request for evidence of COVID recovered, unvaccinated persons being reinfected. There are no records of this.
Natural immunity the only way forward.
Thanks for mentioning the protests in the Netherlands though. I would have posted a video, but didn't have one handy.