GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
1662129244367.png

1662129333239.png

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
They are baiting "the ultra maga" "right" to "do something".... so they can again try to paint "anyone" that voted for trump is a right wing extremists, that should have social media scrutinized by the fbi, have the bank accounts monitored, and tax returns audited.....what a uniting force the people propping up Biden are...

Should I hit repeat on the pelosi....wrap up smear video....again.....maybe a quote....

"All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia. When the general atmosphere is bad, language must suffer."

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
They are baiting "the ultra maga" "right" to "do something".... so they can again try to paint "anyone" that voted for trump is a right wing extremists, that should have social media scrutinized by the fbi, have the bank accounts monitored, and tax returns audited.....what a uniting force the people propping up Biden are...
Not unlike all the groups the Democrats bailed out? They famously rooted for Antifa and BLM as they burned down cities.
I think everyone knows the stereotypes for 'conservatives' and 'liberals' were earned. Dems wanted destruction and defunding the police, now they pretend it never happened. Stalking and bullying conservative judges is a God given right, but speaking bad about Reinhart or the FBI is domestic terrorism. People who love their country vs an administration bent on sabotaging it. The internet keeps receipts.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
did you know, the more social media per person consumed DECREASES their overall understanding of who they are so against?

I.E., heavy (social media consuming) conservatives may assume 60% of liberals are LBTQ, when in reality it is something like 10%
Or, heavy (social media consuming) liberals may assume only 10% of conservatives feel racism is still an issue in society, when in reality it is closer to 60%.

https://hiddentribes.us/about/

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Now...if you represent someone they would like to unperson...you must also be unperson'd

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
did you know, the more social media per person consumed DECREASES their overall understanding of who they are so against?

I.E., heavy (social media consuming) conservatives may assume 60% of liberals are LBTQ, when in reality it is something like 10%
Or, heavy (social media consuming) liberals may assume only 10% of conservatives feel racism is still an issue in society, when in reality it is closer to 60%.

LGBLT are 1-2% of the population, but annoy 100% of everyone. I personally don't care about your sexual preference, but we all don't need it shoved down our throats. Especially the kids.

zrickety

The Fixer

morricus

Go Kart Champion
LGBLT are 1-2% of the population, but annoy 100% of everyone. I personally don't care about your sexual preference, but we all don't need it shoved down our throats. Especially the kids.

"LGBLT are 1-2% of the population, but annoy 100% of everyone."

This should be made into a shirt. I'd wear it.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
624396_audgqpxghdlr4il.jpg

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie

shovelhd

Autocross Champion

I wonder why that is?

Could it have anything to do with the "fact checkers", "disinformation boards", and "community standards police" that rule in favor of one side and against the other 99.98% of the time?

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Last edited: