GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

1L19

Autocross Champion
any suggestions on how? I would love to eliminate the $ required to win election. Under the I'm not convinced this is good: as retired politician some perc like free health care for life (including imd. family) that is easy to take away for bad deeds. Also as part of that fines/penalties that are severe
Publicly funded elections. Candidate needs X amount of signatures to qualify. Each one gets $10,000 and 2 TV commercials. No outside money. Now politicians have to work for votes and not cash.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I've been hearing that term but still not sure of the proper definition.
Not sure if someone else answered but Nuclear family means Mom, Dad and kids. Although obviously now you can have two moms or two dads instead.

If you add in Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, those are your "extended" family.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Not sure if someone else answered but Nuclear family means Mom, Dad and kids. Although obviously now you can have two moms or two dads instead.

If you add in Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, those are your "extended" family.
So what does "undoing the nuclear family" mean?

zrickety

The Fixer
We walked, since humans were dropped directly onto the earth already walking upright 🤤
This is most likely accurate.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Convalescent plasma therapy on the other hand is very effective, however it only comes from natural immunity and the vaccinated can't donate? :unsure:
FACT CHECK THAT.
Funny how all my critics are silent on this one.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Again, this treats all viruses as being exactly the same.

You can't get lifetime immunity from any corona virus, whether it's a cold, flu, or Covid 19. Though they all mutate at different rates and each mutation is unique in the way it affects the virus, they are all going to mutate beyond your natural immunities ability to effectively fight off or prevent an infection at some point. And that point of random.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
What's more effective, is getting vaccinated and not needing convalescent plasma...
Israel and UK data prove that's a lie.

torga

Autocross Champion
So what does "undoing the nuclear family" mean?
Honestly, probably some close-minded Conservative talk thinking that "nuclear family" doesn't count if it's two dads or two moms.
I also wouldn't be surprised if there are some camps that think it's not a "nuclear family" if both parents work.

Reactions: WAP