GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It was that dang George soros

riceburner

Autocross Champion
You've got some great observations in there.
What do you know about hollow Earth??
Well, i was using the term hollow earth out of context, implying that we are extracting all resources from the earth until everything is destroyed, kind of like cancer. But i figured tying it in with a modern conspiracy would make sense because not everyone sees shit the same as me

riceburner

Autocross Champion
@jay745 and @riceburner y'all hear this one? Aesop and Homeboy Sandman dropped a DOOM tribute track about 2 weeks ago, just now listened to it.

"No one ever done it better, so I’ma keep my computer on CAPS LOCK forever."
I did hear that one! It was fire

riceburner

Autocross Champion
X
I love that you think hyperpartisan media and Twitter posts are legitimate ways to stay informed. It explains everything.
X1000, def the best place to get non-biased information

riceburner

Autocross Champion
22 pages to go

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Got plates for my s4 and had some fun in the snow this morning

torga

Autocross Champion
There are essentially 6 people that control all the news media.
View attachment 201301
Only four of those groups actually contain news sources.

And sick, none of my sources are there -- AP News, Reuters and BBC. All pretty damn unbiased, regardless of what the Q crowd would have you think.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Clearly you haven't seen the classic film Black Sheep

I’m just wondering as he is either implying that all Biden voters were dead at time of voting, which is factually incorrect, or that any Biden supporter is going to be killed. Either way, I’m not worried about him following though with any threat. The man can’t even bother to pay his debts, and everything he says is utter horse shit.

ironically enough, the only cases of actual fraud related to someone voting using a dead persons identity, have been voted for trump. Based on Zrickety’s flawed logic set, ALL of Trump’s votes were frauds.... like Zrickety himself.

As for black sheep. Just because it’s old, doesn’t make it a classic.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I’m just wondering as he is either implying that all Biden voters were dead at time of voting, which is factually incorrect, or that any Biden supporter is going to be killed. Either way, I’m not worried about him following though with any threat. The man can’t even bother to pay his debts, and everything he says is utter horse shit.

As for black sheep. Just because it’s old, doesn’t make it a classic.
I didn't see anything threatening in his statement 🤷‍♂️

It is Farley at the pinnacle of his career. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not a classic.