GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Fry's was on its way out LONG before covid.

The only brick and mortar computer store still run right is microcenter, and business there has been booming in the pandemic.

If anything the pandemic should have SAVED Fry's
Never heard of Microcenter.

zrickety

The Fixer
Pour one out for Circuit City...
Bought my first car CD player there...a Pioneer that lived in 4 cars, including my friend's girlfriend's. Circa 1995?
And a Panasonic home stereo that still powers the living room speakers today. Circa 2000ish

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
You can’t honestly name your company frys electronics and expect to live 😂 The knee slapping must have been epic.

Fry's was huge back in the day. Their stores were huge. On the weekend...you can't find parking. The line inside the store was super long. I don't think I've seen a cash register setup like theirs in any current store. I used to look forward to their weekly ads...in the mail. Each store had a theme. The two I went to was Alice in Wonderland...and the other UFO themed...it had half a flying saucer crashed next to the Fry's sign.

Their stores went through the longest closing I've ever seen. They had an open wound and very slowly bled out. Their stores had empty shelves for what it seemed like years. I kept hearing that they were 'restructuring". I guess it never happened. Its pretty recent that they filed for chapter 11.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
In my opinion Fry's started downhill when online ordering and deals really took off. They kinda got left behind on a lot of stuff, and their site wasn't the greatest for browsing or ordering. By the time sites like NewEgg.com and stuff got popular it was already too late for them. You could easily search and find all the same electronics for around the same price, and it came to your door.

Couldn't beat there in-store deals though, but the problem was a lot of them were not advertised. 🤷‍♂️ At least around here. After the shelves went bare they had some stock back, but they lost a lot of their knowledgeable help too. Turned into a store that went from people that could tell you just about anything on the electronics to the usual - "Uh-- this one has "insert Company marketing term here", you should totally get it".

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
In my opinion Fry's started downhill when online ordering and deals really took off. They kinda got left behind on a lot of stuff, and their site wasn't the greatest for browsing or ordering. By the time sites like NewEgg.com and stuff got popular it was already too late for them. You could easily search and find all the same electronics for around the same price, and it came to your door.

Couldn't beat there in-store deals though, but the problem was a lot of them were not advertised. 🤷‍♂️ At least around here. After the shelves went bare they had some stock back, but they lost a lot of their knowledgeable help too. Turned into a store that went from people that could tell you just about anything on the electronics to the usual - "Uh-- this one has "insert Company marketing term here", you should totally get it".

I remember buying parts from Newegg. I think they were one of the earlier online electronics dealers. That was when I would get super exited about building up a new PC. Now I just buy a new laptop every couple years and call it a day.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Holy shit. Zrick was right.

Concrete proof of voter fraud is starting to come out.

Like, legit, court case won voter fraud. Not just random Twitter shit...

1619910799229.png

https://www.newsweek.com/man-pleads...es-stupid-mistake-too-much-propaganda-1588079

This is what he's talking about, right?

zrickety

The Fixer
Blockbuster is another company that didn't react fast enough to changing times. By the time they jumped on board with streaming they were just too far behind. They also waited too long to shut down their stores which were a big drain on capital. There is just one store remaining at least as of about a year ago.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/last-blockbuster-store
Watched that documentary, on Netflix ironically. That lone store does really well. Dish TV owns the Blockbuster name, so they freak out when it's time for renewal. But Dish would be a fool not to keep that place going.

zrickety

The Fixer
Holy shit. Zrick was right.

Concrete proof of voter fraud is starting to come out.

Like, legit, court case won voter fraud. Not just random Twitter shit...

View attachment 212163

https://www.newsweek.com/man-pleads...es-stupid-mistake-too-much-propaganda-1588079

This is what he's talking about, right?
While this may be true, wait until the Arizona audit is through.
The 'stupid mistakes' for Biden will be overwhelming. And then they need to audit all the 'battleground' states. And I'm not talking about counting the same illegal ballots, or using the same illegal machines that they used for the recounts.

anotero

Autocross Champion
While this may be true, wait until the Arizona audit is through.
The 'stupid mistakes' for Biden will be overwhelming. And then they need to audit all the 'battleground' states. And I'm not talking about counting the same illegal ballots, or using the same illegal machines that they used for the recounts.
Nothing will change. The dems are here to stay. They didn't spend the last four years throwing an organized fit to back down now. Plus they hold the mass media on a leash.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Nothing will change. The dems are here to stay. They didn't spend the last four years throwing an organized fit to back down now. Plus they hold the mass media on a leash.
They've already said that regardless of the outcome of the audit the election results won't change.

anotero

Autocross Champion
They've already said that regardless of the outcome of the audit the election results won't change.
Democracy, transparency, etc. etc. Libtards can celebrate for the next four years. Then at some point they'll push through a purely popular vote system and rule forever. ;)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bringing the Scamdemic back to its prime for dinner...

20210501_200031.jpg