GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
You doubt the power of misinformation?
If I have any power, it's from real information. Misinformation can't stand on it's own legs. If they tell you this is 'debunked' or 'investigations say,' who is doing the investigations? The FBI? The guys that chase a door pull in a NASCAR garage but ignore Hunter Biden's laptop for a year? We can all agree there is corruption in every part of this nation, why would poll workers be any different? You've got the government auditing the government, it's all a sham. Third party, open source information, this is the only way. In court, 2 witnesses count as evidence, why would social media be any different? These fools are bragging about cheating.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If I have any power, it's from real information. Misinformation can't stand on it's own legs. If they tell you this is 'debunked' or 'investigations say,' who is doing the investigations? The FBI? The guys that chase a door pull in a NASCAR garage but ignore Hunter Biden's laptop for a year? We can all agree there is corruption in every part of this nation, why would poll workers be any different? You've got the government auditing the government, it's all a sham. Third party, open source information, this is the only way. In court, 2 witnesses count as evidence, why would social media be any different? These fools are bragging about cheating.

A random post on Facebook isn't evidence of anything. You have no idea if those "witnesses" are bots, Russians, lying, etc.....

You are the personification of misinformation.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Democratic process? I've seen poll workers posting that they are throwing away Trump votes...states reporting mail in ballots found in trash, in the river, 2.2% of the regular mail disappears. I've seen pre-printed ballots perfectly filled out for Biden. It's a travesty. I am a patriot and I fight for this country all the time. My family has served in Army, and Air Force. I won't stand for fraud, or election meddling.

Poll workers are posting they are feloniously throwing out votes, and by doing so racking up those charges? Sounds like the sort of thing fake news is made of. Have you forwarded these messages to law enforcement for investigation?

Ballots in trash: founded, was temp worker that was fired immediately, and referred for prosecution, ballots were recovered.

Ballots in river: false, one mail sorting tray was found in a roadside ditch, which contained blank ballots being sent TO voters. Mail was recovered and delivered as normal.

You’ve seen preprinted ballots perfectly filled out for Biden, are you a poll worker? Did you physically see these ballots, or have you been provided pictures on some cult website showing this?

You “fight” for this country and you’re a patriot, because, what, your kinfolk allegedly wore uniform? What exactly have *you* done? A whole lot of diddly shit I presume.

You “won’t stand for fraud or election meddling” yet you constantly spew information that is known to be factually incorrect. If you won’t stand for it, why do you insist on repeating false information.

Turn off the modern day volksempfanger, and open your eyes, nut-bag.

zrickety

The Fixer
Poll workers are posting they are feloniously throwing out votes, and by doing so racking up those charges? Sounds like the sort of thing fake news is made of. Have you forwarded these messages to law enforcement for investigation?
Someone else did. Just because they 'recovered' some of these ballots doesn't mean others weren't lost. I've seen video of the printed Biden ballots on the news. Everyone wants to say there's 'no evidence' of mail fraud when it's literally been recorded half a dozen times this year, all over the country. The absentee process is secure, you request the ballot with ID. Anything else is not.

zrickety

The Fixer
What exactly have *you* done? A whole lot of diddly shit I presume
I'm a very powerful man, according to the haters on the forum. I could end your life with a meme.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Someone else did. Just because they 'recovered' some of these ballots doesn't mean others weren't lost. I've seen video of the printed Biden ballots on the news. Everyone wants to say there's 'no evidence' of mail fraud when it's literally been recorded half a dozen times this year, all over the country. The absentee process is secure, you request the ballot with ID. Anything else is not.

If you've seen it on the "news" then you can easily post it here. I'll bet you can't.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I agree 100%, just not sure which one that is and neither is anyone else.

That's a BS false equivalency. Anyone with a shred of decency knows who cheated on every wife, cheats on their taxes, hires illegals, has 24 sexual assault allegations against him, he and his kids are using his office for profit, etc....

If you can't tell which one is which, YOU'RE the problem.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
If you've seen it on the "news" then you can easily post it here. I'll bet you can't.
I did see it, can't tell you which news channel as I flip between all of them. It's not posted on youtube if that's what you're looking for. I did find various other mail fraud evidence though, wrong addresses, wrong names, dead people etc, it's not as secure as they make it out to be.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
That's a BS false equivalency. Anyone with a shred of decency knows who cheated on every wife, cheats on their taxes, hires illegals, has 24 sexual assault allegations against him, he and his kids are using his office for profit, etc....

If you can't tell which one is which, YOUR the problem.
Has any of this been proven?