GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Does a seat belt work if you don't wear it?

The chances of getting into an accident are slim, but you gonna get fucked up without one.

This is why you don't selectively vaccinate.

If your risk of heart disease increased every time you buckled up I probably wouldn't wear it just to go down the street.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
If your risk of heart disease increased every time you buckled up I probably wouldn't wear it just to go down the street.
That's your choice, obviously.

Just know that many car accidents occur within just a few miles of a driver's home.

cb1111

zrickety

The Fixer

torga

Autocross Champion
It's astounding how often you're wrong yet you never seem to learn your lesson.

If the mRNA shot makes your body produce the spike protein and numerous studies show the spike protein to be dangerous... I mean this shouldn't be hard to figure out. Why else do you think the potential negative effects of the mRNA shot are almost identical to the virus itself? For example, the potential for heart inflammation we've already discussed.

Proof the spike protein is dangerous:

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/924300

Further proof:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41569-020-0413-9

The only difference between the spike created from mRNA and the wild spike is that the wild can fuse cells, whereas that ability was removed from mRNA. Other than that, they're identical and as referenced above it's not just the spike's ability to fuse cells that poses danger.

This is very simple stuff you're failing to understand, over and over again.

He says the fact checks I provided are wrong, then goes on to talk about something different and pretend it proves his accusation that I'm wrong. Nothing in those studies proves that the spike proteins involved with the COVID vaccines are cytotoxic. Thanks for playing, bud.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Does a seat belt work if you don't wear it?

The chances of getting into an accident are slim, but you gonna get fucked up without one.

This is why you don't selectively vaccinate.
That is actually why you DO selectively vaccinate. Ironic that an organ donor has to be an 'exact match' but vaccines made from random aborted fetal cells are good for everyone?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Zrick, what side of For-Profit healthcare are conservatives now on? When "liberals" complained about high drug prices and a private hospital system that requires private insurance payments in most cases, conservatives would decry "gubbament healthcare" as being almost evil (ie, Sara Palin talking about "death panels" for ex). In addition, conservatives would argue against any regulation on private, for profit, drug companies... arguing they can't do their amazing work unless they're making over a billion dollars on a blockbuster drug -- like Lipitor, for ex.

The above said, what position is it that you have on private drug companies, now? Are they now evil, even though they're private companies with 0% govt ownership? You keep talking about "greedy drug companies" like Pfizer... who, ironically is selling the vaccine at cost... but, are you now against private drug companies while at the same time being against govt owned drug companies and healthcare? Would you only be okay if Donald Trump developed the vaccine himself? Would you THEN get the shot?

I can see Trump now, promoting his own vaccine... "It's big league, the world has never seen anything like it. It's the best vaccine EVER... custom formulated by me, using a proprietary formula of mine that combines the tears of liberals with the blood of baby seals."
If you only knew what you were talking about.
Pfizer charges each country differently, this is documented. The US pays more than Albania for example, even though the vaccine is made here.
Trump has promoted the vaccine, I still don't want it. Obviously I am not the cultist others have made me out to be.
Pfizer and the FDA have a revolving door with each other. It's a huge conflict of interest. 0% govt ownership, sure. But government agency FDA is funded mostly by companies like Pfizer. There is no impartiality. Look at how many 'approved' drugs are recalled, Vioxx for example.
Lipitor is great, maybe, but probably destroys your liver like everything else, when people can just change their diet.
NEXT!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
That is actually why you DO selectively vaccinate.
That would work were the virus less contagious and if our society was overall healthier.

It isn't tho, and we're not.

Covid is probably here to stay since we don't seem capable of controlling it. You can either complain about the rain, or just get an umbrella. The umbrella isn't as dangerous as you fear.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
That would work were the virus less contagious and if our society was overall healthier.

It isn't tho, and we're not.

Covid is probably here to stay since we don't seem capable of controlling it. You can either complain about the rain, or just get an umbrella. The umbrella isn't as dangerous as you fear.
Yeah it's here to stay for the brain damaged people killing their immunity with GMO 'vaccines.'
It was over for me last December...I haven't worn a mask since and surprise, I haven't been sick.

torga

Autocross Champion