GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

the

Autocross Champion
Probably for the best, he can go to a community college and get the same first two years of education for 1/4th of the price. Smartest thing I ever did was take my general courses at CC. Over at state you have kids barely passing shit like geology because it's being taught by an adjunct professor who has his PHD in volcanoes, eats, sleeps, and breaths rocks. I can take the same fucking course at blow joe community college and make a 98% in it, learn some cool shit about rocks, and move on with my life.

anotero

Autocross Champion
If you cant do basic math then there's no other discussion worth having with you. It's only been pointed out about 20 times that you lack even a highschool level understanding of the world, it's why you believe anything you dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh on.

Did your wife have that abortion you two were inevitably contemplating?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Exactly, you don't know enough about it to comment EXCEPT you already had commented on it beforehand, and still are with the last sentence about 4473. 🤦‍♂️

So again, you are a complete clown.

Maybe you should read up on what a straw purchase is, what the 4473 says, and what they admitted to. Clearly your understanding is less than adequate to engage in this space.

I ask again, when did I say there was a straw purchase? I said one could argue the point, but at no point did I say it was one... you attempted to argue it, not me.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
There's talk of a potential book deal for Kyle. I'll post a link below that tells more about this.

I absolutely DO NOT support the journalist that wrote the story. Whether the story is accurate I don't know or care.

https://arizonarepublic-az.newsmemory.com/?publink=0de2ce9b8_1346027
I like how he does gymnastics to connect the dots from one case to another; the only link between the two being that Rittenhouse met Trump, who took out a newspaper ad in 1989 about the Central Park 5 case. As if Rittenhouse's self-defense has anything to do with 5 people coerced into a criminal confession over 30 years earlier.

He's trying to make a claim about race.... maybe ask Justin Barker how he feels about the Jenna Six all being given full scholarships after their charges were reduced and they were given time served following a plea deal. But nobody reports that, because it goes against the message.

npace

Autocross Champion
@Escape Hatch @anotero

Any thoughts on laws requiring parents to lock up the guns to keep them out of the hands of kids?
Why? If a person owns a firearm, they should be responsible for it whether it's locked up or not. The nanny state doesn't need to make a law requiring people to render their guns useless behind a lock, when an individual responsibility law would suffice. The only exception would be if said firearm was reported stolen. I assume you're talking about the school shooting in Michigan. If so, then yes, in that case it would appear the parents are partially at fault, at least according to my above individual responsibility law.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I like how he does gymnastics to connect the dots from one case to another; the only link between the two being that Rittenhouse met Trump, who took out a newspaper ad in 1989 about the Central Park 5 case. As if Rittenhouse's self-defense has anything to do with 5 people coerced into a criminal confession over 30 years earlier.

He's trying to make a claim about race.... maybe ask Justin Barker how he feels about the Jenna Six all being given full scholarships after their charges were reduced and they were given time served following a plea deal. But nobody reports that, because it goes against the message.
That's why I can't stand that journalist. I only read it today because it fit our subject matter.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Regardless of the dumb generator meme, electric vehicles in their current form are incredibly bad for the environment.

https://www.industryweek.com/techno...acturing-them-leaves-massive-carbon-footprint

And that's just energy. Water consumption in mining lithium is incredibly high; roughly 500,000 gallons of water is used to mine one metric ton of lithium.

https://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/renewable/the-environmental-impact-of-lithium-batteries/

Electric vehicles are, really, the ultimate NIMBY. You don't see them pollute, so they must be good for the environment. Not to mention lithium can't really be recycled, and in 15-20 years we're looking at another environmental disaster on a different scale.

Now, if aluminum ion batteries turn out to be worthwhile, we might be getting somewhere. I know that Elon Musk says hydrogen power is a waste of time, but he has an interest at stake. There must be a reason toyota is continuing its development of hydrogen powered cars.

Not to mention staging coups in lithium rich countries so that Musk can get even richer.

anotero

Autocross Champion
great points - i was a big fan of the hydrogen idea until i found out that the process of producing hydrogen released CO2 which depletes the purpose - at least that is what a fair amount of simply 'poking around' for how to make hydrogen led me to believe. idk how much C02, perhaps it's negligible?

Once again the only solution to fighting either for sustainability or against climate change (whatever floats your boat), less consumption / less people appears to still be the only viable winner. as of now, we just can't engineer our way out of our exponential growth.
Do you have kids?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Why? If a person owns a firearm, they should be responsible for it whether it's locked up or not. The nanny state doesn't need to make a law requiring people to render their guns useless behind a lock, when an individual responsibility law would suffice. The only exception would be if said firearm was reported stolen. I assume you're talking about the school shooting in Michigan. If so, then yes, in that case it would appear the parents are partially at fault, at least according to my above individual responsibility law.

So what are you for? No law stating guns should be secured, or that they should? You kinda flip-flopped on that one.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Maybe you should read up on what a straw purchase is, what the 4473 says, and what they admitted to. Clearly your understanding is less than adequate to engage in this space.

I ask again, when did I say there was a straw purchase? I said one could argue the point, but at no point did I say it was one... you attempted to argue it, not me.
1638580913746.png