GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I’m a little behind on this thread, but figured I’d drop by to remind all of you it’s not Left vs Right it’s the 1% & political elite vs all of us.

https://theparadise.ng/betrayal-80-...gerous-federal-vaccination-database-bill/amp/

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/550/all-actions?r=6
But how many of "all of us" swallowed Trump's jizz-whistle hook, line, and sinker? He uses the proletariat for a taint-swab as well, but those on the right didn't seem to care, as long as a democrat wasn't in office...

anotero

Autocross Champion
But how many of "all of us" swallowed Trump's jizz-whistle hook, line, and sinker? He uses the proletariat for a taint-swab as well, but those on the right didn't seem to care, as long as a democrat wasn't in office...
Ooof. And how many of "all of us" have swallowed the populist democrat calls, all the while they keep stuffing their own pockets and the pockets of their sponsors? Don't pretend like you understand or give a shit about the plight of the working class.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's odd...I'm fairly certain that Amish people and the "not vaccinated" are afflicted with these same issues...particularly (and obviously) death. What's funny is the fake account SPAM posters each night get purged, but you're allowed to keep posting your own brand of Twitter SPAM in this thread unabated...
Nothing is off limits in this thread except racism.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Wonder why Biden is reinstating some Trump policies that he rescinded especially on the border policies?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Wonder why Biden is reinstating some Trump policies that he rescinded especially on the border policies?
Because that's exactly the point. Policies transcend parties. Biden's inept and shouldn't be in office, but he is the result of a need to get the global embarrassment that was Trump out of office, and the left trying to go as "moderate" as possible to appeal to centrists who didn't like Sanders.

We all need to agree to zero voter turnout at the next election, so we can break the system and force a new approach. But even that wouldn't work, because some left/right dumbass would put their ballot in just so they could say "I did it, I did it!"

npace

Autocross Champion
Ooof. And how many of "all of us" have swallowed the populist democrat calls, all the while they keep stuffing their own pockets and the pockets of their sponsors? Don't pretend like you understand or give a shit about the plight of the working class.
I posted a video, by the NYT no less, that shows exactly how hypocritical many Dems are when it comes to this. I got mockery and argumentation from the Dems in this thread, Magik even admitted he didn't watch the video.

npace

Autocross Champion
Because that's exactly the point. Policies transcend parties. Biden's inept and shouldn't be in office, but he is the result of a need to get the global embarrassment that was Trump out of office, and the left trying to go as "moderate" as possible to appeal to centrists who didn't like Sanders.

We all need to agree to zero voter turnout at the next election, so we can break the system and force a new approach. But even that wouldn't work, because some left/right dumbass would put their ballot in just so they could say "I did it, I did it!"
Or people could use their brains and vote for non Republican and non Democrat candidates.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

It's amazing to me the demise of American politics and divisiveness in 20 years. When Clinton was in office and worked with Newt Gingrich the Republican leader there were compromises that moved the country forward mostly in good ways. When I was a kid there was no way to tell the parties apart. They weren't as diametrically opposed as now.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I posted a video, by the NYT no less, that shows exactly how hypocritical many Dems are when it comes to this. I got mockery and argumentation from the Dems in this thread, Magik even admitted he didn't watch the video.
I guess he's gone. Haven't seen anything from him for a while.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Or people could use their brains and vote for non Republican and non Democrat candidates.
But it's useless unless a dynamic independent person comes forth with enough appeal to draw from both parties and I'm not aware of anyone on the horizon.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
It's amazing to me the demise of American politics and divisiveness in 20 years. When Clinton was in office and worked with Newt Gingrich the Republican leader there were compromises that moved the country forward mostly in good ways. When I was a kid there was no way to tell the parties apart. They weren't as diametrically opposed as now.
It's the Internet. Bandwagoning is easier than ever, and it's much easier to flick someone in the nose behind a keyboard, than it is in the line to vote...

brat_burner

Autocross Champion