GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I got number 9000 but I don't stand a chance for 10,000. I'm leaving for work shortly.
Fake news.

Corprin ninja'd the 9000th post.

And you can still go for 10,000. Just read and post to the forum while driving, the kids be doing it all the time with like..almost no consequences. 🤹‍♂️

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Fake news.

And you can still go for 10,000. Just read and post to the forum while driving, the kids be doing it all the time with like..almost no consequences. 🤹‍♂️

No time when I'm delivering meds. It's a track meet just to get done on time.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Fake news.

You are correct. I got 9001.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I've got to give Dodge props for taking a risk on something like the Demon in the age of EVs and hybrids. Did they ever get them to stop puking their rear diffs all over the asphalt when launched?
I didn’t know it was a think. Apparently in testing dodge launched it 2k times a day for a while

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fake news.

Zrickety says it's safe, because hardly anyone crashes while reading their phones. It's a fake government conspiracy to keep Jim from getting the 10,000th post. Stop the tyranny, texting and driving kills less people than cancer.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Zrickety says it's safe, because hardly anyone crashes while reading their phones. It's a fake government conspiracy to keep Jim from getting the 10,000th post. Stop the tyranny, texting and driving kills less people than cancer.
Yeah, it's especially safe for older drivers since it's mostly younger people killed while using the phone.

MATH!

KevinC

Autocross Champion
EoHgcJPXEAQ9HqI.jpeg