GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I wanna join the religious debate so bad but dont wanna get banned lol

NAR market: Covedz a hoax nd gawd kills babies but its okeh. Climate change isnt reals
ROW: ...

zrickety

The Fixer
cognitive.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
A dozen doctors in Washington made a video about the success of HCQ, it was viewed millions of times and then scrubbed from the internet.
Tell me, WHAT'S GOING ON?

zrickety

The Fixer
collective.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

GolNat

Autocross Champion
That’s kinda how medicine works. Don’t take the medicine if you don’t want too.

Yes we are an unhealthy nation in general and many peoples problems can be solved by changing their lifestyle but there are some things that just need modern medicine. I have bad allergies so I take a daily medicine. Ibuprofen in my BFF during allergy season. It can be bad for your kidneys, but I just take what I need and my Dr checks to make sure they are functioning like normal knowing that I take ibuprofen.

ce4

Ready to race!

zrickety

The Fixer
That’s kinda how medicine works. Don’t take the medicine if you don’t want too.

Yes we are an unhealthy nation in general and many peoples problems can be solved by changing their lifestyle but there are some things that just need modern medicine. I have bad allergies so I take a daily medicine. Ibuprofen in my BFF during allergy season. It can be bad for your kidneys, but I just take what I need and my Dr checks to make sure they are functioning like normal knowing that I take ibuprofen.

I completely agree with you.
Isn't it funny that HCQ is routinely used for malaria, arthritis, lupus, lyme disease, fibromyalgia...but not for this virus?
I'll bet anyone $100 that the FDA changes their stance.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Trust in Dr. Demon Semen.

• Haha
Reactions: ce4

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thankfully I'm leaving for work.

Do they have demon ghost sperm at work? That's certainly a interesting benefits package. Does it cover ghost demon sperm contraceptive?