GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not yet, but it's evidence the media says doesn't exist.
Some precincts in Michigan report 350% voter turnout, I'll be happy to hear a logical explanation for this.

No, right wing nutbags are reporting 350% turnout. Just because you believe nutbags, and are a nutbag, doesn't make that true. Michigan's results were certified yesterday. Biden won Michigan. Not a single case Trump has brought before a court has been substantiated. EVERY SINGE ONE has been thrown out of court. You are a joke. Donald Trump is a joke, You deserve to beat with bag of dicks and called a covid death.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Someone made a good point...Florida counted 11 million ballots without issue 2 weeks ago.
They used 2 different software firms.

Florida by law can start counting mail in ballots and early voting prior to polls closing. Other states require polls to be closed before ANY votes are counted. That's why some states take longer than others. Sorry, you're just stupid.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's called DIGITAL BALLOT STUFFING. You'll see more about this. The paper trail will not equal the machine count...

Except the totals are adding up, so........

zrickety

The Fixer
The most 'secure' election in history was also the most hackable.
1605708861883.png

1605708886909.png

1605708954123.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Except the totals are adding up, so........
There are whistleblowers saying Georgia recounts do not match, but they are being told to say they do.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
So I fancy myself a fairly open mind. So when I saw this video, I’m starting to see what Zrick does. No joke, this video really explains the maga people and gives some solid data points they are starting to ingest.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There are whistleblowers saying Georgia recounts do not match, but they are being told to say they do.

No. Again, nutbags are saying that. Not a single "whistleblower" has shown up in court.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anyone wanting one, let me know, I'm trying to get a group buy together.
Screenshot_20201117-194402_Facebook.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just in...servers seized by Army show real voting data puts at Trump 410, Biden 128.
Evidence of FRAUD!!!

Oh, forgot this one. The Army has no idea what you're talking about and neither of the polling machine companies have offices in Germany, where these raids were supposed to have happened. You are fake news.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
No. Again, nutbags are saying that. Not a single "whistleblower" has shown up in court.
You're attending court hearings now? Do tell.