GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Steamrolling to 10,000...

zrickety

The Fixer
But why think of it that way? Why allow masks to get politicized in such a way?!?
Politics be damned. It's informed consent. For the sick to wear masks, I understand. If I was symptomatic, absolutely I would wear a mask in public. But for the healthy to wear masks around other healthy people is absurd. We've been on the planet an estimated 200,000 years. To think we need masks now for a virus where the great majority survive makes no sense at all.

zrickety

The Fixer
They don’t have meaning beyond anything. It’s all in interpretation. Hence why your use of it is wrong.
Your interpretation of my use is wrong.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Politics be damned. It's informed consent. For the sick to wear masks, I understand. If I was symptomatic, absolutely I would wear a mask in public. But for the healthy to wear masks around other healthy people is absurd. We've been on the planet an estimated 200,000 years. To think we need masks now for a virus where the great majority survive makes no sense at all.
Unless your being tested multiple times a day and shutting yourself in completely how could you even be sure? Instead of being greedy and thoughtless you should be thinking about your fellow countrymen too dude.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Unless your being tested multiple times a day and shutting yourself in completely how could you even be sure? Instead of being greedy and thoughtless you should be thinking about your fellow countrymen too dude.
Greedy and thoughtless to want to breathe air? GTFO
I am a peaceful protester and freedom fighter.
I'm with BLM, you can't touch me...

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
The BEST quote for masks.
Remember 'Consent of the governed'? Well, nobody got my consent.
You can say that about anything. What made you draw the line at wearing a mask?

zrickety

The Fixer
You can say that about anything. What made you draw the line at wearing a mask?
I've been subjected to a number of 'mandates' throughout life. A couple years ago I said enough is enough. Before the pandemic.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Gut the interior, pull the dash, take the brakes off
After all the work I’ve gone through with brakes, I think I’m gonna leave those bastards on there lol

zrickety

The Fixer
After all the work I’ve gone through with brakes, I think I’m gonna leave those bastards on there lol
Then you can't race with me and Jay.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Greedy and thoughtless to want to breathe air? GTFO
I am a peaceful protester and freedom fighter.
I'm with BLM, you can't touch me...
Yes. Greedy and thoughtless. How could you not care if you accidentally infect someone else? How would you know the second you’ve been exposed? Your not getting tested every other hour after all!

people like you killed my aunt. That woman on the ventilator I discussed a sec ago? That was my fucking aunt.

how could you be so cruel and thoughtless. You want to feel subjugated and you want your “ideals” to be trampled on so bad, it seems. You just want to go against common sense all together.

zrickety

The Fixer
Yes. Greedy and thoughtless. How could you not care if you accidentally infect someone else? How would you know the second you’ve been exposed? Your not getting tested every other hour after all!

people like you killed my aunt. That woman on the ventilator I discussed a sec ago? That was my fucking aunt.

how could you be so cruel and thoughtless. You want to feel subjugated and you want your “ideals” to be trampled on so bad, it seems. You just want to go against common sense all together.
How did anyone kill your aunt? Was she not wearing a mask? Washing her hands every 30 seconds? Staying 6 feet away from others?
There are signs all over Georgia 'You accept risk of COVID by entering these premises, we are not responsible yada yada'
Take some responsibility for yourself. I don't cry when I get the flu, like 'who did this to me?!'
You can literally sick from anything anywhere. Eat healthy, stay active, be clean. YOU need to take of yourself, you can't expect others to wear a bubble because you're scared.