GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
Oh man, SS is one of the greatest schemes of all time.
It is, by definition, a ponzi scheme. The government takes money from current workers to pay the elderly not to work, and when the current workers are old, they are supposed to get money from taxes on the labor of their children. If anyone thinks that democrats want to let people across the border because of compassion, keep dreaming. It's about injecting society with a larger workforce. Give them all amnesty, and boom, taxable income so SS doesn't go bankrupt.

If Biden gave a s**t about COVID or immigrants, the border crisis wouldn't be happening the way it is.

cb1111

Golf R GT

Ready to race!
Man, you never know this day when you have to call people's "parents" parent 1 and parent 2.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/newsom-signs-bills-allowing-children-171900404.html

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 4.38.27 PM.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Greece, Italy, Luxebourg, the Netherlands... those are the ones I've been to. I would add Argentina but don't know from experience. I also see that you are arguing on a social welfare basis, and that is not the argument. The argument was strong central government, and my statement was that there are multiple countries with happy people where the government is not trying to control their lives, or where there is not a strong central government. But we haven't defined "successful" or "strong central government". Next time, please read the actual statements before getting out your jump to conclusions about the welfare state mat and arguing for things that nobody is disputing. Also, know how a lot of those countries can afford social welfare? They've been outsourcing their military security to the United States since the Cold War.

There is no basis for any of those being small government. And Greece? You've got to be joking.

Reactions: WAP

cb1111

Fact check: 'Rockefeller Playbook' and 'Operation Lockstep' are hoaxes​

Chelsey Cox
USA TODAY

The claim: COVID-19 is part of 'Operation Lockstep' from 'The Rockefeller Playbook'​

Recent posts to Facebook about "Operation Lockstep," a COVID-19 conspiracy theory, have gone viral.

The posts feature a page that was allegedly scanned from "The Rockefeller Playbook" that outlines the three phases of public response to the pandemic.

Phase 1 includes "mild cold/flu" that the "media" will exaggerate to induce "mass paranoia and fear" and inflation of COVID-19 case numbers. Phases 2 and 3 are marked by weakened immune systems due to masks, social distancing, exposure to 5G radiation and the weaponization of a deadlier virus because of widespread refusal to get vaccinated against COVID-19. The latter will result in "anarchy from all sides" between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Our rating: False​

We rate these claims as FALSE, based on our research. "The Rockefeller Playbook" and "Operation Lockstep" do not exist. The claim borrows scenarios from "Lock Step," a section of "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development," a report published by the Rockefeller Foundation. The report makes no reference to COVID-19, a vaccine against the disease or plans to introduce a police state during a pandemic.

Our fact-check sources:​

Damnit! How often have I told you that you're not allowed to introduce facts into this thread? How dare you!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Really? Read the post. We said strong central government, not "small". I even explained it in that post. Stop being so dense.

They all have strong central governments, large welfare and social programs and Greece has more than 17% of the population working as public servants and that doesn't include their clergy, which are paid by the government.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Talk to your fellow believer, he assigned the lawd a penis referring to "him"
Heavenly Father is a good example and man (Adam) was created in His image. So many more in there but if you read to understand you would know the truth as stated before. I thought you knew stuff but this just shows you don't. Ignance.

npace

Autocross Champion
They all have strong central governments, large welfare and social programs and Greece has more than 17% of the population working as public servants and that doesn't include their clergy, which are paid by the government.
Well, I think a strong central government has to be effective. Greece does not have an effective government. And I forgot Belguim... they go for long periods, the last one was almost 600 days, without forming a government. And again, those countries can spend on entitlements because they've been out- sourcing military security to the US for decades. And Greece has a ton of debt because it is a welfare state, not because the government is strong. Define your terms.

anotero

Autocross Champion
It is, by definition, a ponzi scheme. The government takes money from current workers to pay the elderly not to work, and when the current workers are old, they are supposed to get money from taxes on the labor of their children. If anyone thinks that democrats want to let people across the border because of compassion, keep dreaming. It's about injecting society with a larger workforce. Give them all amnesty, and boom, taxable income so SS doesn't go bankrupt.

If Biden gave a s**t about COVID or immigrants, the border crisis wouldn't be happening the way it is.
It's worse than that. SS taxes are used by the gubment here and now as liquid money and we get nothing in return.

anotero

Autocross Champion

More labor also means lower wages for all.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well, I think a strong central government has to be effective. Greece does not have an effective government. And I forgot Belguim... they go for long periods, the last one was almost 600 days, without forming a government. And again, those countries can spend on entitlements because they've been out- sourcing military security to the US for decades. And Greece has a ton of debt because it is a welfare state, not because the government is strong. Define your terms.

I asked for successful countries without strong central governments. Why would you give me examples of an unsuccessful country with a strong central government or successful countries with highly centralized governments?

A strong central government is a government that most laws and governance eminate from a central governing body, not decentralized regional governing bodies.

npace

Autocross Champion
I asked for successful countries without strong central governments. Why would you give me examples of an unsuccessful country with a strong central government or successful countries with highly centralized governments?

A strong central government is a government that most laws and governance eminate from a central governing body, not decentralized regional governing bodies.
This is going nowhere. Again, we need to define our terms. What do you define as "successful"? Does the government have to be successful for the country to be successful? I said I could name several countries without strong governments whose people seemed happy.