GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Give it up. They can only see your posts if someone quotes it.

I already showed you that I can see a non-quoted ignored post.

Screenshot_20210929-151119_Chrome.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know. So I'll ask again why would someone block you and then choose to read the content? That would be stupid.

I don't know, Jim, ask zrickety.

Only when he uses the option he just qualified that with.

The he in your statement is zrickety. So again, you know he reads posts of mine and makes thread titles referencing them.

So again, you already knew he could and he does when he feels like it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Why do you and GTIfan99 need to end every post with an insult? Sometimes I agree with what you post only to ignore it after you so ignorantly insult someone.

The dog has singled out zrick for his insults cause the latter is too polite to tell him to go fuck himself. Guess why the dog blocked me? Cause i told him he's a two-faced merc piece of shit that pretends he's against racism. Mwahahaha!

golfdave

Autocross Champion
@golfdave you're our man on the ground, maybe you can comment on this use of military in the UK?

Easy...total idiot misinterpreting the basic facts & laws....

Scrolling through a Government document without reading, & more importantly UNDERSTANDING it makes you put your foot in mouth...fecking idiot!!

No military on the streets with guns, tanks, etc. in the UK.....& it would never happen unless one hell of a lot more SH!T went south in the UK.

Army logistics drivers are helping out driving ambulances & fuel tankers as there is a shortage of drivers at the moment...

Link to UK Gov MOD site...

Armed Forces personnel begin their Ambulance Driver training | The British Army (mod.uk)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Easy...total idiot misinterpreting the basic facts & laws....

Scrolling through a Government document without reading, & more importantly UNDERSTANDING it makes you put your foot in mouth...fecking idiot!!

No military on the streets with guns, tanks, etc. in the UK.....& it would never happen unless one hell of a lot more SH!T went south in the UK.

Army logistics drivers are helping out driving ambulances & fuel tankers as there is a shortage of drivers at the moment...

Link to UK Gov MOD site...

Armed Forces personnel begin their Ambulance Driver training | The British Army (mod.uk)

That guy is British zrickety.

I bet this moron supported Brexit too.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He just posted this. No one quoted him.

You see every post. If you read the post, then it disappears.

Screenshot_20210929-155035_Chrome.jpg