GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
đź’Ż

Can you imagine the protests in the streets, or how much the Hollywood Elite would be opining on every. last. tv show, or how the Democrats in Washington would have flocked to Del Rio, Texas (and I live in Texas…getting to Del Rio ain’t easy) if this event and photo would have occurred under the Trump Administration? For fuck’s sake, Rachel Maddow and the rest of MSNBC would still be broadcasting daily from the bridge in an air conditioned yurt!

For the new folks, I’m no Trump fan, but I’ll call this one like I see it.
Didn't the photographer come out and say he saw no whipping and that the photo was taken out of context? Where did you get your news from? Not poking fun but seriously curious.

"But the photojournalist who captured the photos has come forward to say that while the images look damning, they are being misconstrued.

“Some of the Haitian men started running, trying to go around the horses, and that’s kind of when the whole thing happened,” Paul Ratije told KTSM News. “I didn’t ever see them whip anybody, with the thing,” he said of the reins. “He was swinging it. But I didn’t see him actually take — whip someone with it. That’s something that can be misconstrued when you’re looking at the picture.”

https://petapixel.com/2021/09/27/ph...border-patrol-whipping-migrants-misconstrued/

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Didn't the photographer come out and say he saw no whipping and that the photo was taken out of context? Where did you get your news from? Not poking fun but seriously curious.

"But the photojournalist who captured the photos has come forward to say that while the images look damning, they are being misconstrued.

“Some of the Haitian men started running, trying to go around the horses, and that’s kind of when the whole thing happened,” Paul Ratije told KTSM News. “I didn’t ever see them whip anybody, with the thing,” he said of the reins. “He was swinging it. But I didn’t see him actually take — whip someone with it. That’s something that can be misconstrued when you’re looking at the picture.”

https://petapixel.com/2021/09/27/ph...border-patrol-whipping-migrants-misconstrued/
I don’t have info on what the photographer has said, so I’m not going to say you’re wrong. (Oops…see edit below.)

The point I was trying to make is that The Left would have weaponized that event to the “nth” degree and beyond if it happened under Trump’s watch.
And while it was certainly reported in the left-leaning msm, the reporting has been much more “civil” or deferential since it happened under Biden’s watch.

The “children in cages” reporting went on for months, but at least those migrants were inside and fed (never thought I’d be in a situation to somewhat defend that policy), meanwhile, the photo/video depicts “a day in the life in Texas, 2021” and perhaps 1821.

And the Left would be in an uproar over that image, whether it was taken out of context or not.

But instead, it’s more like “that was really a bad thing” for a week or so, and now it’s time to pivot to “have you seen the latest self-owning tweet from Ted Cruz?!?” Or whatever the distraction of the day.

edit to add: thanks for the link since it provides an additional link to reporting out of El Paso.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
I don’t have info on what the photographer has said, so I’m not going to say you’re wrong. (Oops…see edit below.)

The point I was trying to make is that The Left would have weaponized that event to the “nth” degree and beyond if it happened under Trump’s watch.
And while it was certainly reported in the left-leaning msm, the reporting has been much more “civil” or deferential since it happened under Biden’s watch.

The “children in cages” reporting went on for months, but at least those migrants were inside and fed (never thought I’d be in a situation to somewhat defend that policy), meanwhile, the photo/video depicts “a day in the life in Texas, 2021” and perhaps 1821.

And the Left would be in an uproar over that image, whether it was taken out of context or not.

But instead, it’s more like “that was really a bad thing” for a week or so, and now it’s time to pivot to “have you seen the latest self-owning tweet from Ted Cruz?!?” Or whatever the distraction of the day.

edit to add: thanks for the link since it provides an additional link to reporting out of El Paso.
I am in complete agreement with you, the politicization would be out of control.

zrickety

The Fixer
So all this drama in Congress to pass a bill that funds the government for 2 months??
Talk about kicking the can down the road.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
So all this drama in Congress to pass a bill that funds the government for 2 months??
Talk about kicking the can down the road.

I think I'll build another AR by then cause, why not?

DeathSpeed

If you have to cut snippets of what I said, string them together, and create a strawman, then you're reaching.

I talk to morons like you to their face just like I do in here. You're welcome to try to kick my teeth in for my opinions, but you'll be met with extreme force, within the law.
nothin but a fat sack of shit with a stinky cunt is what you are

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
nothin but a fat sack of shit with a stinky cunt is what you are
Dude, what are you fuqing 10 yrs old? He's a trained Marine, he'd probably kick your ass. You're the kind of jackass that sees some guy getting beat up and runs over to throw a cheap shot when he's not looking. All these keyboard warrior ish gets old, fast.

Are you a new account, or are you somebody's (more likely) second account?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20210930-183001.png