GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
I posted a video, by the NYT no less, that shows exactly how hypocritical many Dems are when it comes to this. I got mockery and argumentation from the Dems in this thread, Magik even admitted he didn't watch the video.
They are a fucking joke. I love it when they start talking about the class struggle and the proletariat. Yeah, i know a few words in some esoteric foreign languages too.

anotero

Autocross Champion
But it's useless unless a dynamic independent person comes forth with enough appeal to draw from both parties and I'm not aware of anyone on the horizon.
It won't matter. The guy with the most money backing him wins. And even then what really changes from pres to pres? Lowered taxes and consumer prices? Improved infrastructure and social programs for ALL, not just the chosen ones that will surely vote democrat at the next election? Fuck them all.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Any political system is a reflection of the economic basis. I keep reiterating this time and time again. We live in a bourgeoisie society that was formed during the rise of the capitalist economic basis. A bourgeoisie democracy is a direct result of this economic basis. And in this democracy the politicians are agents of the will of the ruling class (just like in any other system): the ultrarich. Politicians are in no way our friends, they don't work for us despite what some may say. Just think about it: what do you get out of the taxes you pay every paycheck? Worthy education or healthcare? Good roads? Safety? Nope. You get 20 years in Afghanistan and the invasion of Iraq so Dick Cheney and his bros can stuff their pockets. Obama was in office for two terms, and we were still in Iraq and Afghanistan. Because Bama was no different from Bush. Or Trump. Or Biden. They all eat at the same places, attend the same banquets, fuck the same underage girls and boys, etc. We are their feeding base, not their masters. So trying to get a worthy president is silly. Moreover, a president is just one guy. He's not a king, but just a face to throw on the tv screen.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It won't matter. The guy with the most money backing him wins. And even then what really changes from pres to pres? Lowered taxes and consumer prices? Improved infrastructure and social programs for ALL, not just the chosen ones that will surely vote democrat at the next election? Fuck them all.
Yeah it's looking pretty hopeless.

zrickety

The Fixer
That's odd...I'm fairly certain that Amish people and the "not vaccinated" are afflicted with these same issues...particularly (and obviously) death. What's funny is the fake account SPAM posters each night get purged, but you're allowed to keep posting your own brand of Twitter SPAM in this thread unabated...
The Amish are obviously living FOREVER. They drive the same buggies for crying out loud.
And I'm not a spammer. Yes, I share information from twitter. Crowd sourced commentary on current events. Arguably more relevant than some noobs asking about big turbos or LED tail lights.

zrickety

The Fixer
But how many of "all of us" swallowed Trump's jizz-whistle hook, line, and sinker? He uses the proletariat for a taint-swab as well, but those on the right didn't seem to care, as long as a democrat wasn't in office...
Trump threw us all under bus this year. Whatever respect I had for him is long gone. Many others like me feel the same way.
I could link you some Twitter posts??

npace

Autocross Champion
It's amazing to me the demise of American politics and divisiveness in 20 years. When Clinton was in office and worked with Newt Gingrich the Republican leader there were compromises that moved the country forward mostly in good ways. When I was a kid there was no way to tell the parties apart. They weren't as diametrically opposed as now.
They're not diametrically opposed. They pretend to be to split us apart so they can go on doing fucked up shit unimpeded.

zrickety

The Fixer
They're not diametrically opposed. They pretend to be to split us apart so they can go on doing fucked up shit unimpeded.
100%. Kabuki theater. The Uni-party.

npace

Autocross Champion
Okay, I'm calling this here and now. Despite claims to the contrary, Biden will not run for office in 2024. Neither will Harris, her party is already leaking information about how awful she is (as if it's a shock) to make room for the next candidate. We know, because of the Democrat obsession with identity politics, that it needs to be a "woman of color". Michelle Obama will run for President in 2024. You heard it here first. Change my mind.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Okay, I'm calling this here and now. Despite claims to the contrary, Biden will not run for office in 2024. Neither will Harris, her party is already leaking information about how awful she is (as if it's a shock) to make room for the next candidate. We know, because of the Democrat obsession with identity politics, that it needs to be a "woman of color". Michelle Obama will run for President in 2024. You heard it here first. Change my mind.
I don't know about Michelle Obama running but I've been saying Biden won't run. He's rapidly descending into dementia. Hell I hope he makes it through this term in spite of how I can't stand him but the alternative is a disaster.

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Good lord, where are you from? You know nothing of US politics. Michelle, er, big Mike hates this country and has no desire, energy, or will to even think about it. There is no reason. More like is Petey boy the worthless mayor of South Bend, former. Predictions into the future are futile at best and never do they manifest.

zrickety

The Fixer
Michelle 0barna is a dude.

zrickety

The Fixer