GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
I don't see any macho bullshit. I see a dude with a pot fried brain relaying his hallucinations to the rest of the thread members. I knew jay wasn't the brightest star in the sky, but the rate of degradation i've been seeing these two days is mind boggling. Speed of light may have found its rival.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Let's do something novel and talk about the virus. It is now said immunity against Omicron is at 74%. Should have done the same thing for Covid and Delta if there can be this much success when basically nothing was done about Omicron.

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Here's my poor attempt to change the subject. I wonder which states and cities in the US will be the last to lift mandates and policies that have far outlived any overall societal benefits? There is always the chance for pockets of surprises.

In the way of countries, I find it very interesting that Denmark was one of the first to drop all mandates on 2/1/2022. I have been hearing for many months that we are in the endemic phase. Glad to see that at least some policymakers are paying attention.

zrickety

The Fixer
@zrickety I now sympathize with you when you were the forum villian surrounded by idiots. 10/10 still the best thread ever. Look at these poor plebs getting owned and coming back for more every day
Thank you.
Ironically, you hang with most of those idiots in the other thread.