GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
I wonder which states and cities in the US will be the last to lift mandates and policies that have far outlived any overall societal benefits?
New York and California, for sure. Democrat strongholds that try to sway the rest of the nation.
Instead folks are moving out of those states and never going back.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
You are such a dumbass, I never back tracked anything but no surprise you remember nothing. Smoke another bowl douche bag and if it beehoves you final was north of 300. Was nice to payoff the student loans in one pass.

View attachment 239749

Also, not the final on my income as capital gains are not reflected but again, you can kiss my ass bitch boy.

View attachment 239751
Donate some money to the less fortunate (aka Jay) so he can pay off his $100k financial disaster of a car. Would probably help alleviate some of the jealousy he's been exhibiting towards your higher income level 🤷‍♂️

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Not NYC or LA county. Fucking clowns.

NYC is hilarious to walk through/ be around. The people that dwell there are brain washed creatures.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
New York and California, for sure. Democrat strongholds that try to sway the rest of the nation.

The idiot dems and flip flop RINO’s will hold on to their power for as long as they can. Of course, they will take credit for “ending the pandemic” even though the real results of maintaining their power grab over citizens was destroying livelihoods and local economies.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Donate some money to the less fortunate (aka Jay) so he can pay off his $100k financial disaster of a car. Would probably help alleviate some of the jealousy he's been exhibiting towards your higher income level 🤷‍♂️
That wouldn't help alleviate my tax burden, no dice.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Wow guys, what a great flame war... *slow clap*

Reactions: WAP

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Indeed. I've met a few former New Yorkers during the pandemic who told me they eventually couldn't handle the loss of their freedoms and/or livelihoods. It seems easier for folks to vote with their Uhauls - especially with the explosion of 'work from home' arrangements.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Mask mandate set to expire 2/25 in my county though I haven't worn a mask in months. Really looking forward to seeing the mentally compromised still masking here soon.