GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

npace

Autocross Champion
Screenshot 2022-04-06 182453.jpg

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
Still waiting on apologies from multiple family members (and my college).

It’s fun being surrounded by fucktards.

I realized this awhile ago .... Can't trust anybody. Not that I'm winning at life .... It's just why let others bring you down .... You gotta fight to bring yourself up!
But ya .... Unfortunately a lot of fucktards, it's sad. It's not that I feel happy about it. Reality sucks.

The facts are there. Why argue it with people. The lemmings go on to throw themselves over the edge. Theres no way to stop them. Only put effort into the changeable ones.

I find the best way to make your point, is not to bring opinion into it. Shove facts into there face. And let them deal with it. They can't fight or argue with you if your not giving your own opinion. Restate the facts basically.
Hopefully that makes sense.

zrickety

The Fixer
I realized this awhile ago .... Can't trust anybody. Not that I'm winning at life .... It's just why let others bring you down .... You gotta fight to bring yourself up!
But ya .... Unfortunately a lot of fucktards, it's sad. It's not that I feel happy about it. Reality sucks.

The facts are there. Why argue it with people. The lemmings go on to throw themselves over the edge. Theres no way to stop them. Only put effort into the changeable ones.

I find the best way to make your point, is not to bring opinion into it. Shove facts into there face. And let them deal with it. They can't fight or argue with you if your not giving your own opinion. Restate the facts basically.
Hopefully that makes sense.
I love facts, superior to statistics. Both are hard to swallow for the cognitive dissonant.

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
I love facts, superior to statistics. Both are hard to swallow for the cognitive dissonant.

Statistics are fairly decent as it is .... It's seems like the modern lefties can't accept anything that's based on facts. Give them facts and they frown like your a racist or mass murderer.🙄

I think if they just start looking at articles and allowing info in that they traditionally think is wrong, they may see a new light. "Try something new" lol ....

I mean look at history .... We are in repeat of what has happened in the past, just at a higher level.
Movies even have/had the writing on the wall. Why can't we all see it. Baffling I must say.

*Ramble*

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer