GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
@wasbaggedonce I saw your post... yes, it's the left losing their mind that a private company might be bought by a private individual, when they were just defending that position last year. It was Kathy Griffin and every other insane celebrity applauding decapitation of Trump when he was President. But how dare we question the vegetable in chief or laugh when a bird shits on him.
The mental gymnastics the left makes to stay in the game are beyond Olympic.
This made my day.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Appraisals happen after offers are made. Again, this usually (but not always) happens with nobody at the house. The appraiser looks at the condition of the house, the sq ft, number of beds and baths, materials, comps in the area, and determines a price. Then, you have tidewater after that, where the seller has an opportunity to refute the appraisal based on comps in the area. So, my argument stands, and the article is still bullshit.

Appraisals aren't just for selling a home. Again, you're clearly not reading or educated on the issue, you're just basing everything on anecdotal experience and emotion. The things you mentioned are how we're able to determine, for a fact, that black-owned homes are being undervalued. When one home is valued 20% lower than other homes in the area with comparable sq ft, beds, bath, etc and the only difference is the ethnicity of the homeowner then obviously something is wrong. It's not just some random article either, there's actual research and evidence to support this.

Reactions: WAP

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Appraisals aren't just for selling a home. Again, you're clearly not reading or educated on the issue, you're just basing everything on anecdotal experience and emotion. The things you mentioned are how we're able to determine, for a fact, that black-owned homes are being undervalued. When one home is valued 20% lower than other homes in the area with comparable sq ft, beds, bath, etc and the only difference is the ethnicity of the homeowner then obviously something is wrong. It's not just some random article either, there's actual research and evidence to support this.
Please show me your study. I want to see enough statistical evidence to support a HUD task force.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Biden can be decapitated too for all I care. None of these people actually care about us. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter.

I’ll meet you in the middle: lets talk Rothschild and Soros.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

zrickety

The Fixer

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie

zrickety

The Fixer

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Brutal. How did this even happen?

Like what brought it up?
Some banned forum member showed up, made a bunch of grief in a third covid/ukraine thread got banned again and now we’re here.

Someone paid him $3 to make a false flag attack basically

zrickety

The Fixer
Some banned forum member showed up, made a bunch of grief in a third covid/ukraine thread got banned again and now we’re here.

Someone paid him $3 to make a false flag attack basically
Democrat Super PAC, no doubt.

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
A liberal left troll, of course.

I mean don't tell me it's a coincidence that TriggeredOfDeath is suddenly on here kicking and screaming and now suddenly politics is going to be banned and the largest thread effected would be this one and not his bullshyt .... Like ad revenue will be down for this site lol .... I do wonder what there thinking or not thinking.
Don't they know that politics makes the money? That's literally where a lot of money is made for news channels.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Best part is I’m pretty sure he’s gone again
I mean don't tell me it's a coincidence that TriggeredOfDeath is suddenly on here kicking and screaming and now suddenly politics is going to be banned and the largest thread effected would be this one and not his bullshyt .... Like ad revenue will be down for this site lol .... I do wonder what there thinking or not thinking.
Don't they know that politics makes the money? That's literally where a lot of money is made for news channels.