GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
1650669023674.png

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
It's so fucking ironic, the thread is named SCAMdemic, and the actual biggest scam here is that half the regular posters (if not more) are a bunch of fake foreign nationals, likely using multiple accounts.
I am a foreign national from the Chinese province of Canada .... /S

This guy is amusing .... Like watching a moron shoot themselves in the foot. Not that I enjoy pain per say but who hasn't watched Brandon Herrera's "Darwin Awards" .... Lol

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
I still have diarrhea in my eye balls

Reminds me of the screaming lady meme .... Utter hopelessness. If they don't fight for what they "believe", there illusion will crumble and they'll have to rethink everything in there lives including all the people they've cancelled in there personal lives and all the choices they've made and participated in, that have resulted in a terrible economy for all.

Eh .... Whatever .... Not my problem .... I am just checking in on this thread since I've cruised through kijiji enough this week and wanted a little current affairs update and to see what the wind blew in.

zrickety

The Fixer
Worth a share.

1650672258349.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Damn, they sold that Doge meme as an NFT last year for $4 million. Much wow.

1650672738086.png

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion