GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Last edited:

Dents27

Go Kart Champion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

KevinC

Autocross Champion
FYxYRbaVUAAnHba.png

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Republican cowards in the Senate refused to pass the PACT Act because it "costs too much". Motherf***ers have no problem sending billions to Ukraine. I'm never voting for a single one of these pieces of garbage.... I may never vote again, period.
Don't do that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Republican cowards in the Senate refused to pass the PACT Act because it "costs too much". Motherf***ers have no problem sending billions to Ukraine. I'm never voting for a single one of these pieces of garbage.... I may never vote again, period.
Meanwhile, they will spend $370 billion on an 'inflation reduction act.' Um, that increases inflation. IDIOTS

zrickety

The Fixer
The mayor of DC is begging for the National Guard after 4,000 illegals were bused in.
207,000 crossed the southern border last month alone.

โ€œWashington, D.C. finally understands what Texans have been dealing with every single day, as our communities are overrun and overwhelmed by thousands of illegal immigrants thanks to President Bidenโ€™s open border policies," Abbott spokeswoman Renae Eze wrote in a statement to the Washington Examiner.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion
Welcome to the club. More and more people are starting to see the system is shit and that the parties merely represent different factions of the ruling class, of which none of us are a part.