GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
dystopian-capitalism-horrors-repackaged-as-heartwarming-stories-155-645a2dd72a601__700.jpg

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
No, but i lived long enough in NYC and had taken the subway countless times to know the kind of mentally ill that hang around. But hey, we have a hero: first put a guy in a choke hold, then make him comfortable. "But i didn't mean to kill him, i wasn't going to harm him."
What's your point? Should they have tried to have a civil discussion with the belligerent mentally ill person? You're responding with emotion instead of logic

zrickety

The Fixer
Sorry I was out of town last week, but we will resume the fun shortly.

anotero

Autocross Champion
What's your point? Should they have tried to have a civil discussion with the belligerent mentally ill person? You're responding with emotion instead of logic
Lol. You are the one pressing on emotion here. It looks like some people should not pretend they know how to choke others without killing them.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Lol. You are the one pressing on emotion here. It looks like some people should not pretend they know how to choke others without killing them.
If restraint is the emotional response then what is the logical thing to do if someone mentally ill is assaulting people on the subway?

anotero

Autocross Champion
If restraint is the emotional response then what is the logical thing to do if someone mentally ill is assaulting people on the subway?
If they teach idiots nothing but choke holds, then nothing, obviously. And the jiu-jitsu master title goes to...

anotero

Autocross Champion
and somehow I'm the one that's "pressing on emotion here" ?
Do you have a video of the crazy attacking other passengers?
The deceased was a fucking twig -- knocking him out or pinning him against a car door until the nearest station was a nobrainer. Instead we get a choke-holding moron that will rightfully serve time choke a feeble crazy to death. A true hero.

I'm sure you mention 42 arrests purely as an fyi, and not to invoke any emotion.