GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Do you have a video of the crazy attacking other passengers?
The deceased was a fucking twig -- knocking him out or pinning him against a car door until the nearest station was a nobrainer. Instead we get a choke-holding moron that will rightfully serve time choke a feeble crazy to death. A true hero.

I'm sure you mention 42 arrests purely as an fyi, and not to invoke any emotion.
No, I mentioned the 42 arrests (including punching a 67 year old grandmother on the subway) because it shows he has a history of violence and assault.

And I fail to see how hitting him in the head repeatedly until he's unconscious ("knocking him out") is a more humane option

anotero

Autocross Champion
No, I mentioned the 42 arrests (including punching a 67 year old grandmother on the subway) because it shows he has a history of violence and assault.

And I fail to see how hitting him in the head repeatedly until he's unconscious ("knocking him out") is a more humane option
Lol. Watch this:

Punch in the face to knock out: subject is knocked out. Still alive.
Put in a chokehold that you can't control cause you are an idiot: subject is dead, you go to prison for manslaughter.

I've seen my fair share of crazies on the NYC subway. If you think killing them is fine, then you do you.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Lol. Watch this:

Punch in the face to knock out: subject is knocked out. Still alive.
Put in a chokehold that you can't control cause you are an idiot: subject is dead, you go to prison for manslaughter.

I've seen my fair share of crazies on the NYC subway. If you think killing them is fine, then you do you.
What happens if you hit him and he doesn't go down right away? Now you're in a street fight with someone that's mentally ill and has a history of violence, and probably doesn't care if he goes back to jail or dies (because again, he's not mentally sane and has a violent history)

Even if you do knock him out there's a chance he can bang his head on the ground or seat on the way down, causing more damage than getting choked out is likely to do. Even if that doesn't happen there's still a way higher chance for long term damage when getting knocked out vs getting choked out

If you think killing them is fine, then you do you.
See, this is the type of shit that shows you're responding irrationally rather than trying to have a civil and logical discussion. Good day sir

anotero

Autocross Champion
What happens if you hit him and he doesn't go down right away? Now you're in a street fight with someone that's mentally ill and has a history of violence, and probably doesn't care if he goes back to jail or dies (because again, he's not mentally sane and has a violent history)

Even if you do knock him out there's a chance he can bang his head on the ground or seat on the way down, causing more damage than getting choked out is likely to do. Even if that doesn't happen there's still a way higher chance for long term damage when getting knocked out vs getting choked out

See, this is the type of shit that shows you're responding irrationally rather than trying to have a civil and logical discussion. Good day sir
The jiu-jitsu master was not alone. What street fight against a twig of a man? Punch the dude a couple of times, drag him out at the next station, hand him over to cops.
Tell about long term damage from getting choked out to the deceased. Oh, wait...

Looool. You want a civil and logical discussion after posting that pic that essentially pokes fun at murder? Mkay.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Found a good VP candidate for Biden. Looks ripe and ready to tackle any problem, from peeing to rolling out of bed (maybe) on her own.

Screenshot_20230516-184211_Chrome.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
1684375572384.png

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
The jiu-jitsu master was not alone. What street fight against a twig of a man? Punch the dude a couple of times, drag him out at the next station, hand him over to cops.
Tell about long term damage from getting choked out to the deceased. Oh, wait...

Looool. You want a civil and logical discussion after posting that pic that essentially pokes fun at murder? Mkay.
image_2023-05-20_084931171.png

the

Autocross Champion
It is sad that someone died, even more sad that it was a mentally ill person that should have had help 32 arrests ago. The less lethal argument always irks me though. This could have went the other way in a second, you could have been stabbed in a major artery and bled out in 20 seconds. Stating that he was not alone is irrelevant, the chance of a stranger stepping in to help you in a street fight is almost zero. Most people go straight into flight/survive. Most people will step over you as you're bleeding to death, and later take photos of your corpse and talk about how wild their day was.

I would like to state two simple truths

1. None of us were there, our lives were not in danger. Arguing over the potential for less lethal from the safety of our smart-device is kind of moot.
2. Being mentally ill doesn't make you someone else's responsibility.

The jiu-jitsu master is not a social worker, he does not work for the state rehabilitating mentally ill patients. He's just some dude that knows self-defense. It's sad that it happened this way, but I don't know how anyone expects the common man to do anything about it while our literal state and federal governments haven't lifted a finger to help, ever. Mentally ill people eventually get so sick they are classified as "bad", outcasts to society, and those people end up in prison. Every single violent offender in prison is or was mentally ill in some way, it's just easy for us to classify them as "bad" because they are so far gone we mostly regard them as irredeemable.

zrickety

The Fixer

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I don't do choke holds, sorry.
Right, you would've thrown a perfect punch that knocked him out in 1 hit but somehow does less long-term damage than the average chokehold - because that's how street fights work