GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Revo Technik spring sale begins today!

George@Revo Technik

Professional Amateur.

CLICK HERE TO LOCATE YOUR NEAREST REVO TECHNIK DEALER

pyro h4cker1

Ready to race!
Does the tune still require an SPS or SPS+ to revert the settings if the battery is unplugged for too long?

George@Revo Technik

Professional Amateur.
Does the tune still require an SPS or SPS+ to revert the settings if the battery is unplugged for too long?

Yes, if the power supply to the ECU is cut, as a 'fail-safe', the software will revert to 'stock' mode. An SPS switch can be used to switch back to performance. If an SPS is not available, any Revo dealer can revert the tuning back.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Aww shit at any retailer ?

GTIGTI1

Ready to race!
I was thinking of going Revo, but they have failed numerous times to answer emails and PMs. I used their website to find a local VW dealer that would do the Stage 1 tune, but all the ones that are under VW are actually Porsche dealers and don't work on VWs.

George@Revo Technik

Professional Amateur.
I was thinking of going Revo, but they have failed numerous times to answer emails and PMs. I used their website to find a local VW dealer that would do the Stage 1 tune, but all the ones that are under VW are actually Porsche dealers and don't work on VWs.

I'm not sure who you were PMing or which e-mail address you were attempting to use. We get A LOT of correspondences and do our best to respond to each one expeditiously. Nevertheless, please accept my apologies for any lack of follow up. As for a local VAG installer in Chicago, definitely get in touch with Billy over at Athans Motors. 9040 Waukegan Rd, Morton Grove, 847-967-8700

GTIGTI1

Ready to race!
Thank You! I messaged (I believe) chris on here and also sent an email to ussupport@revotechnik.com

Called Billy, and he said that they can do the flash for $491 installed, which seems like a great price. He said he's only charging $50 for labor since the ECU has to be removed and and about $41 for taxes.

Last edited:

George@Revo Technik

Professional Amateur.
Thank You! I messaged (I believe) chris on here and also sent an email to ussupport@revotechnik.com

Called Billy, and he said that they can do the flash for $491 installed, which seems like a great price. He said he's only charging $50 for labor since the ECU has to be removed and and about $41 for taxes.

Excellent! Glad to hear you got in touch with Billy. He's been selling Revo for quite some time so you're definitely in good hands!

pyro h4cker1

Ready to race!

yeah, not quite sure where you got this from. Any time i've ever had an issue (which was always with the vendor in my area) I was able to contact revo and get it resolved within a day or so. :iono:

LOVED my revo tune... HATED the dealers in my area