GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TO All California Drivers, please sign Eradication of California's Front License Plat

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
every state with front plates has one of those and they do nothing to help the cause... I'd imagine especially in Cali where the ecoNazis won't even let you run an intake unless it has a special sticker

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
evidently red light cameras are the latest excuse states can come up with

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Or register it somewhere else like it did. Fuck cali and their $300 registrations. I registeres my cars to my home state of Texas.... no smog for me now bahahahaha. Best part is registration is only gonna be $52 from now on and I don't have to worry about emissions and my illegal ass Downpipe Hahaha

utekineir

Banned
Or register it somewhere else like it did. Fuck cali and their $300 registrations. I registeres my cars to my home state of Texas.... no smog for me now bahahahaha. Best part is registration is only gonna be $52 from now on and I don't have to worry about emissions and my illegal ass Downpipe Hahaha

Going to guess that out of the millions of people in California not everyone is from another state.

Just stop being whiners and put on a front plate. Wahhh being legal makes my car not look like a super awesome bitch magnet.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Going to guess that out of the millions of people in California not everyone is from another state.

Just stop being whiners and put on a front plate. Wahhh being legal makes my car not look like a super awesome bitch magnet.

Yeah true but I know some of the forum members here are military so it was mainly for them. Sorry should've been more elaborative.