Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
since ppl are arguing over it...
whats it gonna be?

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Who's arguing??? Both have their merits and both have down sides...

Top Gear is more light-hearted and funny, but less informative... It usually tests more "dream cars" than FG (except where their mums were testing the runabouts... That was hillarious... See below)

Fifth Gear is more informative but isn't quite as edgey as TG... The crash tests are really good, Tiff is a master behind the wheel...

I'm not voting because I like both for different reasons... Tiff is a much better driver than Clarkson tho... Night and Day.
If this were a Tiff vs Jezza poll, it'd be simple. But TG vs FG is totally different...

I like Jason and Tom on FG, but VBH gives me the $hits...
Captain Slow and Hamster are both great on TG....

That's my answer and I'm sticking to it... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• mum3nf.gif
    mum3nf.gif
    291.5 KB · Views: 524

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
The production values of TG make it so entertaining to watch that I can't help but vote for it. plus Clarkson is a riot. Both great shows though!

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Top Gear gets my vote. I just love how Jeremy Clarkson describes cars :biggrin:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Clarkson says driving the new MkV GTI is "like driving a small, excitable dog"

He does have a way with words... Tiff's still the better driver, with racing history.. Jezza's just a witty host that's learnt to drive a car sideways...

Last edited:

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
I agree with Kirium. When I want to be entertained and laugh and relax I'll watch Top Gear. I find it more entertaining. If I'm in the mood to seriously learn about a car, or want to watch real informative stuff I'll watch Fifth Gear. I prefer Top Gear for the most part though. Either way, I have all the episodes of both.

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I use fifth gear to hold myself over for the new season of top gear. I must say though, every season FG seems to be getting better and better (well, then again so does TG).

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
i loved when clarkson said (roughly quoted) "...the face of the earth depends on whether this new golf is good or bad..."