GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

New profile posts

I am interested in your wheels but not at the price you have on your listing, a mint take off set less than 200 miles on them sold on here a few months for $800.00
What is your bottom $ shipped to 47060?
jtech89
jtech89
1000 plus shipping cost
Hi I have a 2012 vw cc sport and I've been having problems with it been going to shops to shops for help no one can't seem to help me one mechanic told me i needed a tune up so i got that done coil pack and spark plugs then i got the fuel injectors done and just got the the o2 oxygen sensor upstream done and its still jerking when i pressed the gas its running too rich and misfiring and also rough idle
Phur
Phur
How many miles? Has it had a carbon cleaning?
Trying to figure out why my 06 MKV GTI randomly loses complete power battery and alt check out fine. never when driving just sitting like maybe once every two weeks.
Gunkata
Gunkata
Checked plugs and coilpacks?
DirtyRabbit06
DirtyRabbit06
Yep there all good. its just out of nowhere. it could sit 5 mins or five hours. and the battery will just be completely dead.