Votes: 68 63.6%
  • NO

Votes: 39 36.4%

• Total voters

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
:headbang: OK guys its not official yet but JJ is gonna make GOLFMKV.com stickers...

LETS C SOME SUGGESTED STICKR DESIGNS! just for some fun

Last edited:

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Im working on the sticker design as we speak actually, lets have a mini-vote irght now, would you all prefer to have the little fast dude on the sticker or not ?

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
I voted yes, because somehow the fast became very related to the GTI

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
kuhla said:
no thanks on the fast guy, its cool and all, but i'd prefer just the text (whatever it will be) :)

I voted NO as well, becuase there's already so many stickers with the fast guy available. I think it should be a streamlined sticker that say's "fifth Gen" or "Gen 5" and "www.golfmkv.com" below that in smaller print. Maybe you could use a mini fast guy for the "O" in "com" at the end.

:headbang:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i voted yes...but i would really like to see some of the designs that some of the members are coming up with

i normally dont put stickers on my car...but i might make an exception for this site...being its been very helpful so far

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
I voted no, as it would "date" the sticker. I would like to have a shot at designing it too, if thats ok...are you looking to do the stickers as the die cut ones?

I do design too and would like to offer a couple of suggestions if I may.

will post some up if the mods don't mind

quickie...
The black represents the actual vinyl..the whie would be knocked out...ie cut from the vinyl..

was looking for something stealth and compact that would translate well in a sticker roughly 6" long or so

Last edited:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
i belive it is a no brainer. The fast guy has to be in the logo. But it could be to where the "fast" could be taken off.

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I voted NO as well, becuase there's already so many stickers with the fast guy available. I think it should be a streamlined sticker that say's "fifth Gen" or "Gen 5" and "www.golfmkv.com" below that in smaller print. Maybe you could use a mini fast guy for the "O" in "com" at the end.

:headbang:

Very good suggestion about using the fast as the O!! I like that alot, will mock up a version like that too!