GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FINALLY 2006 Black GTI Rims,Drop...56k Warning

GTI689

Oval Champion
Well i waited for ever and couldnt make up my mind but finally i got this and im VERY happy with it.. 2006 volkswagen GTI 6 speed manual its about 2 inch drop and i think those are 19 inch rims I also got it with tint, satellite Radio and sunroof..:biggrin: picked it up with package 1 upgraded rims, suspension and tint for about 24k check it out tell me what you think... cant wait till i break it in so i can have some fun :burnrubber:

Last edited:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
beautiful car, i personally dont dig the wheels too much and i dont believe that is for sure not a two inch drop.

what suspension did the dealership use to drop the car?

was this all a package from the dealership?

alf

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Damn, very very very nice car, interior and exterior, wow.. jaw is on the floor right now

:bow:

GTI689

Oval Champion
alf said:
beautiful car, i personally dont dig the wheels too much and i dont believe that is for sure not a two inch drop.

what suspension did the dealership use to drop the car?

was this all a package from the dealership?

alf

Im not exactly sure i asked the dealer how many inches he said its about 2 inchs but i will find out soon i have to go back to get some floor mats and learn how to activate the Sat. radio and yes this i got it with package 1 and the another package that came with rims,drop, and tint all for 24k i think i got a good deal and im happy with it..

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Pretty sweet, but I dont believe that that is a 2 inch drop. Looks more along the lines of 1 to 1.5 or so, also those wheels look like 18's, but its hard to see because of the black.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Sexy as hell.... the combination of black GTI and black rims with chrome lip:bow:

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
nice! what kind of suspension is that?

GTI689

Oval Champion
I found out for sure that those are 19 inch wheels here are some more pics..

Nice and Clean =)

And heres a cool shirt i got for free fromt he dealer...

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Gees man....wikkid! Love the rims! The polished lip is just stunning!

Wish we got shirts like that down here.