• Sticker 7

Votes: 27 7.6%
  • Sticker 8

Votes: 186 52.5%

• Total voters

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
GULFER

you never specified as to wether this was going to be a printed sticker or a die cut one. I designed the ones posted as die cut. if this is indeed going to be a printed sticker than the designs i posted really should be taken dow as they weren't designed as such.

I like #8, but not for a sticker on my car...maybe for the mast head on the website tho...would work very well.

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
I'd like one alot more if it was like 6, I want the white letters and for it to be clear around, not a black bumper sticker and have white letters on it, looks like crap if you ask me but hey, let the poll decide

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Yeah, I agree. This is something that is going to stick with the site forever. Lets really think about the choice. If this is just going to be a bumper sticker then count me out. Printed stickers look like crap. I like #8, but I am concerned how you will do the car color...especially on tinted windows.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
loccusst said:
Yeah, I agree. This is something that is going to stick with the site forever. Lets really think about the choice. If this is just going to be a bumper sticker then count me out. Printed stickers look like crap. I like #8, but I am concerned how you will do the car color...especially on tinted windows.

IMO #8 won't work as cut vinyl... and yeah, no bumper stickers for me...printed stickers on your car are juvenile.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

MK4-683

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MKV GTI
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
# 8 with #1 FONT style.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
#7 Kids, #7. It's the only one that will look nice and subtle on a window. Yes, the only one.:smoking:

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
id like to see 7 compared to 8 on a window. 7 looks very subtle while 8 just looks cool

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
kirk180 said:
#7 Kids, #7. It's the only one that will look nice and subtle on a window. Yes, the only one.:smoking:

+1 :bellyroll: :bellyroll: