GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

100 Greatest Cars

bilbos

On the Kop
I can't believe that the Fiat 500, Citreon 2CV and London Taxi were all placed above the TT. Is everyone mad:confused:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Golf GTI all the way :headbang: its great owning this car, every now and then you hear something great about it from different sources:wub:

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
The Golf GTI represents many automotive milestones.

Performance can be affordable.
Hatchbacks can be cool.

And, finally, you just don't mess with the little red hatch.

Herby

Autocross Newbie
I agree with the Mclaren F1 being up there, but to be really honest, I think the beetle should have done better than 13!?

really...:bs:

jkaruzas

Autocross Champion
Kurupt-MK5 said:
my roomate got pissed when i showed him the list and his precious 350Z wasnt on there

I must at least partially agree with him. Not entirely from the most recent 350z (which is a beautiful car), but for the everything leading up to it dating back to the 70's with (then) Datsun's 250 and 280 Zs.

I'm still very happy to see the GTi rubbing elbows with the F1!!:clap:

senni18

Big Turbo Lover
I must at least partially agree with him. Not entirely from the most recent 350z (which is a beautiful car), but for the everything leading up to it dating back to the 70's with (then) Datsun's 250 and 280 Zs.

I'm still very happy to see the GTi rubbing elbows with the F1!!:clap:

well if you think about it, the Z's were great sports cars for their time and then it changed with the 350z. 240z-300zx's were amazing especially the 300ZXTT since it came with the VG30DETT. 3.0V6 TT is an amazing motor capable of monster power. nissan should have kept the 350z with a 3.5V6 TT. that would have made that car so much better.

gti ftw though:happyanim:

maxgtiturbo

Banned
sorry to bump this but for some reason i got directed here after hitting the "vote" button on the golfmkv sticker poll..... strange