GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Magic lowered on Bilstein PSS9 and Michelin Pilot Sport A/S

x-star

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone. This is my first post and I just had to comment on your ride. That looks sick. That is exactly what I am planning on getting/doing. I have a 2004 F150 right now but it is no longer economical to own it right now while I am in school. Again, nice looking setup up you got there.

One more thing. I like to consider myself an amature photoshop guru but I would love to see a roof rack on top of your ride. I don't think I am quite good enough to make it look right so is there anybody out there that would like to tackle that for me. Thanks guys and I look forward to buying a GTI soon and making some new friends here.:headbang:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Looks great! How did you get the car lowered before taking delivery? Did you take the aftermarket parts to the dealership and have them install it?

TMM1111

Passed Driver's Ed
Bouston said:
Looks great! How did you get the car lowered before taking delivery? Did you take the aftermarket parts to the dealership and have them install it?

After deciding on the PSS9 coilovers, I priced them out myself, then went to my dealer and asked the parts manager if he could get them for the same price, then I would buy from him, which I did. I have had a relationship with the dealer for years.....I told them what I wanted to do before delivery, and it was no problem. We agreed on a price for labor and that was it.

GTI2007

According to the tire calculator on 1010tires the difference between 17" and 18" wheels is 0.44%.

Attachments

• Naamloos-1kopie.jpg
    Naamloos-1kopie.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,969

RedRobin

Going With The Flow....
Car(s)
Throbbin' Red VeeDub
Hopefully you have also fitted Anti-roll bars as well as the Bilsteins - It's what makes the difference and your Bilsteins aren't really fully exploited until you do.

Maseroche

Ready to race!
Beautiful GTI. You're on the right track as far as mods go.