GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Programs you use for mp3 cd.

d.C

DJ
Just wonderin what program you guys use to burn your mp3 cds?
I use Nero but I don't like how it reaarange the songs when i put them into folders.
So i'm lookin' for another program to use!

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
Maximum PC magazine has an article on ripping/burning cd/dvd/etc. this month,....they posted a free software suite that is better than Nero(but maybe a touch slower).

car

Autocross Champion
GTI2007 said:
Even for burning the MP3-cd?

Yep. Just go into Prefs->Advanced->Burning and mark the "mp3 cd" radio button. You can then put it into folders based on Album or Artist (or probably other things, but I've only done these two) by arranging them in the playlist. Obviously, it wil only burn the tunes in the playlist that are mp3s.
If this is as clear as mud (which it looks to be) I'd be happy to try to help further.

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
iTues does an awesome job. On the mac, you can also drag folders of mp3's directly to a blank cd and burn as well, but it is not as intuitive as using iTunes as described by Car.

car

Autocross Champion
dmclone said:
As long as you haven't converted everything to AAC.

I had that problem myself. Since my library takes up most of my computer, even as AACs, I didn't have enough room to save all my tunes as high-quality mp3s. I knew that external harddrive would come in handy for something besides backup. :thumbsup:

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
I use iTunes too, the bummer is that you can't use tracks you buy on iTunes. I wish there was a way around this (besides burning an audio cd and re ripping). I have yet to touch my iPod since I got the GTI.

car

Autocross Champion
Good link, cboogie. That's kind of what I've been doing with the external, but there were a couple tricks that will make it even easier. Thanks!

dmclone

Oval Champion
rica_roel said:
Even if you converted to AAC you always have ther chance to take back to MP3

Cheers

On newely purchased AAC's from Itunes? I've yet to find a program that can convert AAC's that have been purchased through Itunes in the last 6 months. I've found a progrma that will convert all the others but not the latest protected files from Itunes. I love my Ipod and Itunes but they don't make it easy.